IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Car analogy holds
You can buy a car with a choice of motors. And before you jump on it, I know you cannot by a Ford with a Chevy motor, etc.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Car analogy reeks
you can buy a Dell with XP Home, XP Pro or XP Media Center
when Vista comes out you will have even more flavors

I bet this does nothing for you

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New Car analogy works

Henry Ford: "You can have any color you want, so long as it's black."

\r\n\r\n

Bill Gates: "You can have any operating system you want, so long as it's Windows."

--\r\nYou cooin' with my bird?
New Eh?
Is that Apple Windows Vista, and Ubuntu XP Home?

I bet you're looking forward to BeOS Home Premium edition, right?

Flavours of Windows are just that. It's all the same product.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?pwhysall|A better terminal emulator]
[image|http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h262/pwhysall/Misc/saveus.png|0|Darwinia||]
     French consumer group targets the Microsoft tax. - (a6l6e6x) - (80)
         French consumer group targets the "Microsoft tax". - (andread) - (79)
             Maybe you can - (tuberculosis)
             thats probably the most stupid remark you have ever uttered - (boxley) - (77)
                 Unfortunately, no, it isn't. - (CRConrad) - (76)
                     So Move to France - (andread) - (75)
                         so only white box builders should be allowed to not sell $MS -NT - (boxley) - (74)
                             Re: so only white box builders should be allowed to not sell - (andread) - (73)
                                 really? - (boxley)
                                 It most certainly is a question of allowed. - (Andrew Grygus) - (71)
                                     Re: It most certainly is a question of allowed. - (andread) - (70)
                                         well dell and gateway anyway, customer service sux -NT - (boxley)
                                         Hmm. - (Another Scott)
                                         It is to laugh . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                             Nit - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Yea, PowerEdge - corrected. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             I have a Lenovo laptop - (crazy)
                                         You miss the point spectacularly. - (pwhysall) - (63)
                                             Most shills do. ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (61)
                                                 Re: Most shills do. ;-) - (andread) - (60)
                                                     There are certainly ways to do that WITHOUT - (bepatient)
                                                     All PC buyers aren't the same. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                         Why on Earth would you think such a thing??? - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                             Fanboy, maybe. Shill, no. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                 Perhaps even a longterm MSFT stockholder. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                 Whew! For a while there, I thought I had the usage wrong... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                     dunno crc shill/fanboy=prostitute/slut one gets paid to - (boxley)
                                                                     wrong - (andread) - (2)
                                                                         Uuuh... How, exactly, was that *not* logic? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                             logic? - (andread)
                                                     I addressed your point directly, you ignored it, again - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         It's a lot harder, actually. - (pwhysall)
                                                     I addressed your point directly, you ignored it, again - (boxley)
                                                     And that means "Windows only" just how? - (Andrew Grygus) - (46)
                                                         Re: And that means "Windows only" just how? - (andread) - (45)
                                                             I'll bet companies that have to pay twice would like it. - (Another Scott)
                                                             The value of PCs without software? - (pwhysall) - (43)
                                                                 Re: The value of PCs without software? - (andread) - (42)
                                                                     You are still missing it - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                         For values of "missing it" equal to "doesn't WANT to get it" - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                                                             I understand the mental block - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                                 Bunk - (andread) - (10)
                                                                                     Bullpucky - (bepatient)
                                                                                     horsekabobs - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                         Are you talking desktops or servers? - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                                             Dell's schizophrenic regarding Linux. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                                 Last I heard - though that was a while back . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                                                     well, hear this - (andread) - (4)
                                                                                                         Please note: S-E-R-V-E-R - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                                                                             your words cited below - (andread) - (1)
                                                                                                                 That's not what was said. - (pwhysall)
                                                                                                             I can show you a desktop... - (pwhysall)
                                                                             For values of "Chuckles" equal to "doesn't get it" - (andread) - (1)
                                                                                 Chuckling my cheeks off. - (CRConrad)
                                                                         Re: You are still missing it - (andread) - (2)
                                                                             I didn't give you a car analogy - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                 I think he's just trying to be annoying - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                     Re: The value of PCs without software? - (pwhysall) - (18)
                                                                         full retail? - (andread) - (1)
                                                                             Re: Business model - (hnick)
                                                                         Re: The value of PCs without software? - (Simon_Jester) - (15)
                                                                             Re: The value of PCs without software? - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                                                                 Wow.... - (Simon_Jester) - (13)
                                                                                     The refund is wrong. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                                                                         a little googling - (andread) - (11)
                                                                                             Did ZD do a followup, hmmm? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                             No pressure...of course not. - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                             As a builder formerly listed as a "Microsoft Partner" - - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                             Re: a little googling ____ Not. So. Fast. there, fanboy - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                                                 Ashton . . . you trying to overload the poor boy? - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                                 Re: a little googling - (andread) - (5)
                                                                                                     Ooh boy - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                         Ooh - (andread) - (3)
                                                                                                             I know you're missing this on purpose, but ... - (drewk)
                                                                                                             You STILL ignore the point - (bepatient)
                                                                                                             Oh...So what, exactly, *did* you think we'd be discussing... - (CRConrad)
                                                                     Car analogy holds - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                                                         Car analogy reeks - (andread) - (2)
                                                                             Car analogy works - (ubernostrum)
                                                                             Eh? - (pwhysall)
                                             That's not what he was aiming for -NT - (drewk)

You are so wrong philosophers weep at the sound of your voice.
118 ms