IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New hey, was that shizzit in the thanksgiving pics?
and was that guy THE guy?
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Yes indeed
That was Shizzy. And HER HUSBAND.
Her guy.
New He looks like Jeff Foxworthy

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
New Ya think? I dont see it.
     Just had the kids' Christmas Party - (drewk) - (35)
         awesome rug dude! why donja point out a few players? -NT - (boxley) - (34)
             I can usually translate boxlish, but you got me this time -NT - (drewk) - (33)
                 rug = hairpiece HTH! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 "point out a few players" = which brats are yours? HTH! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Ahhh, give Drew a break - (jbrabeck) - (30)
                     Yeah, tired, that's it - (drewk) - (29)
                         well the only male in the picture had hair - (boxley) - (28)
                             You think *that's* cute? - (drewk) - (27)
                                 /me sinks into diabetic coma, schweet -NT - (boxley) - (26)
                                     Even more cute - (bionerd) - (25)
                                         hey, was that shizzit in the thanksgiving pics? - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Yes indeed - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                 He looks like Jeff Foxworthy -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                     Ya think? I dont see it. -NT - (bionerd)
                                         Another site doing wierd flash crap, and I can't see it -NT - (drewk) - (20)
                                             Yeah, I gotta run Windows for it -NT - (crazy)
                                             Here. Does it get any cuter than this? - (bionerd) - (13)
                                                 You want teh cuet? You can't handle teh cuet! - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                                                     I still like - (imric) - (11)
                                                         Hellion? - (crazy) - (8)
                                                             Heh - the one she 'replaced' was like that - (imric) - (7)
                                                                 The gloves weren't tough enough - (crazy) - (5)
                                                                     *chuckle* -NT - (imric)
                                                                     Catnip? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                         Great - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                             Do that.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Several days ago- am fine now -NT - (crazy)
                                                                 The gloves weren't tough enough - (crazy)
                                                         Cute kitty - but looks just a touch suspicious . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                             Mmmmm.... Yummy! - (imric)
                                             Works here. OS/2, FF 2.0, and Flash 7a. No Windoze required. -NT - (n3jja) - (4)
                                                 Re: Works here. OS/2, FF 2.0, and Flash 7a. No Windoze requi - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     check your bizness email in about 5 minutes. ;-) - (n3jja) - (2)
                                                         Thanks! It installed and works. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                             Anytime. -NT - (n3jja)

Tasty little nuggets of alien technology...
61 ms