IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New About those translators -
I recall an article (but not where) describing a massacree of US translators, early-on -- ones deemed to possess homosexual tendencies / and or / reluctant to answer questions like, "whom did you vote for?" Natch they were on the streets before you could say, Air Traffic Controllers Fired en masse.

As there is nothing new under old sol - let us recall Stalin's purges of the general staff in late '30s. Still, it's difficult to assess which handful of the 100 major tactical and strategic errors since Shock n'Awe - were the deciding ones. Could it be that only 6 or 10 errors on the scale we committed them - would have sufficed to doom the whole fantasy-enterprise?

(It's so much easier to mull over a half dozen; a lot cheaper than by the gross, too.)

I can't IMAGINE the details of what -??- it will take to get the Decider out of office within << a year. Easier to imagine certain trends if we don't. Vividly.

New Yup.

A couple people I know who have military connections are still cursing about the number of Arabic speakers who were discharged for having teh ghey.

--\r\nYou cooin' with my bird?
     Those who do not remember history, etc etc etc - (dmcarls) - (15)
         It's hard to "win" without air power. - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Who are the 'good guys'? - (dmcarls) - (8)
                 I'm not necessarily disagreeing. - (Another Scott)
                 About those translators - - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Yup. - (ubernostrum)
                 Local language training for the troops should be mandatory. - (static) - (4)
                     cuban spanish? inhale helium, take amphetamines -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Huh? - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                             why does the rest of latin america deem them motor mouths? - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Biggest complaint I heard from Chilean companion - (tuberculosis)
             Re: It's hard to "win" without air power. - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 His what's still underestimating the cost? -NT - (CRConrad)
             It's hard to "win" even **with** air power. - (jb4) - (1)
                 Winning means never having to say you're sorry - (GBert)
         Brig. Gen. Kasim Maliki, a 25-year veteran of the army - (Arkadiy)

It's time for the sandy vaseline!
80 ms