IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Power of MLS online
Enter selection criteria find houses. I found a few others and did drive past to check commute - during rush hour (home).

I currently spend 20-30 minutes driving across town to get to work. 60 minute interstate drive won't really be much different. More gas, but better mileage. And when my 250k mile car finally dies, I'll get one that is even more fuel efficient.

Sorry - no cheesehead hat for me. For those of you fortunate enough to have never seen one, now you can [link|http://www.cheesehead.com/products.asp_Q_catid_E_6|order one here]
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New how will the state income tax(es) affect you?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Numbers
Income tax is 1.35% lower in Wisconsin.
Property taxes are higher, but value of property is less than current. Net $100/yr higher property tax.

Net tax difference $900/yr saving. (real rough calculations)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New you dont have to pay income taxes in both states?
Minnesota wont want to bite income? (I thought you worked in Minnesota)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Re: Power of MLS online
hehe I take MLS photos in NJ
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
     Made an offer on a new house last night. - (jbrabeck) - (21)
         Woot! Fingres Crosesd for you. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Congrats! - (Steve Lowe)
         Very nice -NT - (crazy)
         Sounds nifty -NT - (tuberculosis)
         That was fast! - (bionerd) - (5)
             Power of MLS online - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                 how will the state income tax(es) affect you? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Numbers - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                         you dont have to pay income taxes in both states? - (boxley)
                 Re: Power of MLS online - (Bman)
         Good for you, Joe! Cringy extremities well flossed here. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Several comments...all of them good. - (jb4) - (1)
             Taxes - (jbrabeck)
         Good luck, Joe! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Vehicle - (jbrabeck)
         Update - (jbrabeck) - (3)
             they prolly dont realize they arnt going with :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Actually that was discussed - (jbrabeck)
             My wife's 1993 Corolla (5 speed) gets ~ 35 mpg highway. - (Another Scott)
         FSBO or Agency? - (jbrabeck) - (1)
             I'd probably go with an agent. - (Another Scott)

Batches? BATCHES?? We don't need no steenkin' batches!
45 ms