IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Serious Sam II Demo - played at "Serious" level.
Oh.
My.
God.

This is FSCKING HARD!

This reminds me of Doom on the level just below Nightmare - getting your ass handed to you, so many !$!%#%@% enemies that you run out of ammo trying to take 'em all down, just in general it's fscking HARD!

Now, I wouldn't exactly call the opposition BRIGHT, but there is so many of them, and they move so fast, and they do a fair amount of damage if they get close, and there's so many directions they come from, and the level design, while nonsensical, is pretty, and huge.

I'm almost considering buying it.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Oh go go go go!
I'm almost considering buying it.

weak with laughter.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Well it makes a bit more sense...
...if you consider I'm on a "wartime" budget - I.E. unemployed.

Still, that did have a nice bit of unintended humor. :)
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Er
You need to buy Q3A and UT before you go buying that.

Thane, I thought we'd HAD this conversation. :-)

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New Well, get me a job...
...and then we'll see about it. :)
New I havn't played Serious Sam II yet
I havn't played Serious Sam II yet, but Serious Sam I got fairly repedative after a while. The game would use the same patterns over and over again, in larger and larger groups.

It was fairly fun if you like mindless shooters because the levels where big and the graphics pretty. But I havn't had the least temptation to play it since I finished it, and the last few levels where more of refusual to give up then an enjoyment thing.

Jay
     Serious Sam II Demo - played at "Serious" level. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
         Oh go go go go! - (wharris2) - (1)
             Well it makes a bit more sense... - (inthane-chan)
         Er - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Well, get me a job... - (inthane-chan)
         I havn't played Serious Sam II yet - (JayMehaffey)

We have wet blue cow.
136 ms