IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bears display their weaknesses on national TV
Brady and the Patriots showed how to beat them, and they should have beaten them by more than the final score. I mean, when a team needs 2 interference calls to get 70 yards of offense, that pretty much says it all. Their two interceptions were off tipped passes, not clean picks. And the Pats rattled Grossman enough to put him behind the Eight Ball in the 4th quarter, where he has the second to last in the whole league QB rating in the 4th quarter, where quality should bubble up to the top. Unfortunately, Grossman is still a rookie in experience.

Like I've said, they'll make the playoffs and get killed in their first game.

lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Things could be worse...
...you could be a Giants fan. :-)

I think Da' Bears have one of the best defenses in the league. Unfortunate that their offense doesn't match up. Still, the NFC is pretty weak. The cowboys went from mediocrity to contenders in a matter of two weeks - courtesy of Romo. The Bears need a quarterback that won't lost the game (interceptions, fumbles, etc...). Or perhaps it's time to sit Grossman?
New If the Bears had Romo
now there would be an offense to reckon with!

As much as I will never be a Cowboys fan, they're always the 3 PM game on TV here, and from what I've seen in a couple of games, I like Romo a lot. He sure shows poise and skill directing the offense, way better than Grossman, even though Grossman is the best QB the Bears have had in years.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Or Steelers
New You had to bring that up, didn't you?!
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Bears display their weaknesses on national TV - (lincoln) - (4)
         Things could be worse... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             If the Bears had Romo - (lincoln)
             Or Steelers -NT - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 You had to bring that up, didn't you?! -NT - (bepatient)

You might, rabbit. You might.
80 ms