IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You don't pay me well enough to code that.
"Don't give up!"
New I didn't pay you to make unsubstantiated claims either
But you did it for free.
             You proved my point - (tablizer) - (16)
                 Had to use OOP, not attribute driven, for one of my apps - (warmachine) - (15)
                     Polymorphism is limited - (tablizer) - (14)
                         I'm not a religious zealot - (warmachine) - (13)
                             Domain things rarely divide nicely into "types" - (tablizer) - (12)
                                 They divide about as neatly into types as the do into tables -NT - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                                     Bull, hierarchies cannot do sets without duplication -NT - (tablizer) - (10)
                                         I have no idea what you are talking about - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                                             Take sample sets and try to turn them into trees - (tablizer) - (8)
                                                 Why would I do that? - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                                                     Reinventing query languages in Smalltalk again? - (tablizer) - (6)
                                                         Smalltalk queries/collection operations predate SQL - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                                                             It does not predate OTHER relational languages -NT - (tablizer) - (4)
                                                                 What are you NUTS? - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                     First relational languages appeared in the early 70's - (tablizer) - (2)
                                                                         Smalltalk was 71 - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                             Some context... - (ChrisR)
         Java is not OO. - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Can't tell because there are too many definitions of OO - (tablizer)
         We've had this argument before. - (static) - (3)
             Prove it by showing me "difficult" procedural code - (tablizer) - (2)
                 You don't pay me well enough to code that. -NT - (static) - (1)
                     I didn't pay you to make unsubstantiated claims either - (tablizer)

SYS$BLASPHEMER!
51 ms