IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bears can be had.
And I have not been impressed with the Giants at all this season. Don't consider them a test. Tiki is all they have.

New England was really the only worry game on their schedule. Instead, they damn near lost to AZ and gave up an undefeated season by playing like garbage against Miami..a team they are clearly better than.

Unless they tighten up...they could be an early playoff exit...unfortunate as it would be because they are the class of the NFC so far this season.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Go ahead and crown the Bears...
...obligatory [link|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1h71vEQtCM|Dennis Green assessment of the Bears]. :-)
New After that collapse
I'd have been pissed too :-)
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New My take

they could be an early playoff exit

No, they WILL be an early playoff exit. When they play their first playoff game opponent, their weaknesses will come shining through and they'll get creamed - just like all the other times they've made the playoffs since the 1985 Bears.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
     Bears pass first real test - (lincoln) - (4)
         Bears can be had. - (bepatient) - (3)
             Go ahead and crown the Bears... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 After that collapse - (bepatient)
             My take - (lincoln)

Get the ball in the pocket!
193 ms