Besides what Karsten said, with his ingredients, you can start a dinner in a crock pot and keep adding stuff to it for a long time, on the principle of the "ever simmering cauldron" many medieval and not-so-medieval inns once had. Liquid level a bit low? Add some water or broth. Didn't get enough meat chunks in the last bowl? Throw some in. Contents getting a bit thin? Add a couple sliced potatoes, or beans. I'm not sure if I ever tried rice in a crock pot, but you can always make that as a separate dish.

Crock pots *aren't* much good (or at least I never liked it when I tried it) at cooking most greens and stuff, though I suppose you could call sauerkraut a green, even though it's yellow. Trouble with greens is they turn to mush more quickly than beans. Though I suppose that would be nutritious, if perhaps not that tasty.

Of course, although you can *do* it, it would be good not to leave a crock pot unattended for long (who knows what electrical thing might happen), and safe placement away from walls and other countertop items is good.

Everything except for Grape Nuts, the notion of Grape nuts in a crock pot sounds repulsive :=)

With vitamin supplements to cover what you might not be getting, you probably could live reasonably healthily like this for a long time. And it's very easy to cook - just throw stuff in. Just allow enough time for whatever meat you add to cook well.