IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Kos is steamed about that, for good reason.
[link|http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/11/10/135814/54|Daily Kos]:

Dean was elected. If Carville has a master plan to stage a coup against Dean, I'd love to see it. But I doubt the state party chairs who provided Dean's margin of victory are going to get too torn up about the fact that Dean is helping fund their resurgence.

Carville needs to shut the fuck up. If he wants a war, we'll give him one.

And it won't be a war that DC can win.

There's more of us than there are of them.

Dean did a great job for the Democrats. If Carville and his buddies feel left out, well too bad.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Looks like a sour grape thing to me
Looking at the list of people upset with Dean what I see is a list of the party campaign managers and planners who lost out in this Democratic victory. The ones behind the narrow triangulation and big business donation strategy that had lost the Democratic party almost every election since Reagan.

The tide was so strong against the Republicans this year that it probably didn't matter much what strategy the Democrats used. But I think Dean's 50 state strategy probably made the victory bigger then it would have been otherwise. By getting as many areas in play as possible, Dean insured that the general flow against Republicans would hit as many incumbents as possible.

Jay
     Democratic win may see Dean ousted? - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
         Kos is steamed about that, for good reason. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Looks like a sour grape thing to me - (JayMehaffey)
         Carville is tainted - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Thats alot nicer than I would have been :-) -NT - (bepatient)
             have to disagree, it was carville who pushed for the dnc - (boxley)

Damn thing ate it's way out of the box it was in and lived in my closet for a month.
35 ms