Sam's Club is not really a wholeseller, or at least I don't see wholesale prices on most of their stuff. Sometimes I can get cheaper prices at local supermarkets or the Wal*mart next store to our Sam's Club store. Some of the stuff at Sam's is cheap, but a bulk of it is not. All they do is sell a larger version of the product you find elsewhere. Plus they discontinue a lot of the products that I liked to buy. I was thinking more like a non-profit org that contacts the companies and consumers and small businesses and makes the arangement for the bulk buys.

The $600 is a good start, as is the lower withholding, but we need other ways to put more money in the hands of the consumer. Like cost of living wage increases, penalizing companies for underpaying their employees, offering property tax rebates to low income taxpayers, etc.

A good deal of the problem is that the capital is stuck on the top 10% of the citizens, we need to find a way to get a part of it down to the bottom and middle. Only problem is that politicians are too gutless to do what it takes to fix the economy. Which may mean higher taxes for the top 10% and Corps, and lower taxes for the middle-class and poor. Supply side economics has been tried and has failed each time it has been tried.