IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What on Earth makes you think that makes up for it?
D oyou think "Hey, I'm a degenerate rapist / mass murderer, but since I admit it, I don't feel guilty about it" works, too?

If it doesn't work in that case, then why should it work in yours?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New {chortle}

New What makes you think it doesn't work?
I can't say from personal experience, but I imagine that some sociopaths carry no guilt for their behavior exactly because they admit it to themselves. "Oh well, just my nature. Carry on..."

Man is a rationalizing animal, not a rational one...
New Why on Earth should I feel guilty for it?
it would accomplish nothing.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
     Looking for FTP program recommendations - (lincoln) - (14)
         start run cmd| ftp x.x.x.x|user/passwd|get foo.xxx -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             ncftp is very good too. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I vote here. - (folkert)
         Set compatibility on installer program. -NT - (pwhysall)
         Just Installed it on 2 XP SP2 boxes -NT - (andread)
         If you MUST have a pointyclicky one - (crazy) - (7)
             Didn't he say a **free** FTP? - (jb4) - (6)
                 Yup - (crazy)
                 Hey -- I'm cheap - (lincoln) - (4)
                     What on Earth makes you think that makes up for it? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         {chortle} -NT - (Ashton)
                         What makes you think it doesn't work? - (hnick)
                         Why on Earth should I feel guilty for it? - (lincoln)
         I've used FileZilla a lot. - (JayMehaffey)

Safety is our first concern! Actually, meat is our first concern, safety is second.
41 ms