IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My son came home
With a tube of lip balm and some dental floss. I'm not complaining. I swiped them both from him.
New A teacher in my grandkids' neighborhood gave out...
a simple toy and a pencil. A good thought on her part. The snooty bitch!

[edit] Add obligatory flame. :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Nov. 1, 2006, 01:06:54 PM EST
New My dentist does that
even when it isn't Halloween.

But you should see the amount of chocolate he gave every kid yesterday! Not like he had a ulterior motive :-D
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Stupid Fucking Texans - (lincoln) - (7)
         So put it back in the freezer, dumbass. - (admin)
         Re: Stupid Fucking Texans - (lister)
         My son came home - (bionerd) - (2)
             A teacher in my grandkids' neighborhood gave out... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 My dentist does that - (lincoln)
         Blue states give apples -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
             Those can't leak all over the candy - (lincoln)

The natural irony quotient of the Universe asserting itself in everyday life.
42 ms