Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New course he was, kerry and bush were mediocre students
thats why we are stuck in Iraq.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Compare it to this quotation

"Soldiers are just cowards with their backs against the wall. The lowest IQ men in our society, those incapable of normal careers enlist. Their choice in life; prison or the military. Some will have to die in the support of our cause."

Ann Coulter - Intervention Magazine, 11/06/03

I've found this all over the Internet, but can't find a direct link on the magazine's own website to it.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Plausible deniability
You see, this way, Ann can rant and rave and accuse Kerry of exploitation or whatever, and no one can hoist her by her own petard. When presented with mirror sites allover the place, she'll just shrug and make sum disparaging remark about the reliability of hte information you get from the "internets".

Dude, you still haven't read Der Arkitekts playbook, yet...have you?
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New Um...I'm going to research that....and steal it. thanx!
New Speaking of Ann

Columnist Coulter in hot water over voting

WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (AP) -- Conservative columnist Ann Coulter has refused to cooperate in an investigation into whether she voted in the wrong precinct, so the case will probably be turned over to prosecutors, Palm Beach County's elections chief said Wednesday.

Elections Supervisor Arthur Anderson said his office has been looking into the matter for nearly nine months, and he would turn over the case to the state attorney's office by Friday.

Coulter's attorney did not immediately return a call Wednesday. Nor did her publicist at her publisher, Crown Publishing.

Knowingly voting in the wrong precinct is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.
More at [link|http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/01/coulter.voting.ap/index.html|CNN]
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Fox doesn't boil frogs; it eats Its Own:
[link|http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226838,00.html| Faux News]

But at least - they mentioned it. Isn't that quite a lot?

OTOH too, [link|http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003345903| this] suggests a possibly trivial explanation, hardly vote-tampering. Even the Lovely Anne deserves that benefit of a doubt which she makes her living withholding. I guess..

New Do us all a favor.
Hang her.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New 'Turn the other cheek'
(It really pisses off unnatural predators with no scruples - when they are patronized as-if they were human: especially when They know that You know - they really Aren't.)

I'm not sure why ... anyway, I'd like to see this throwback creep to her grave, with full and final realization of what a She-prick she had been. Be even nicer if her poisonal idea of the afterlife included all that sadistic lake-of-fire intimidating stuff, too.

Kill 'em with kindness; leaves no forensic evidence when they choke on it.
\ufffd 2006

Kerry Was Right -NT - (andread) - (8)
         course he was, kerry and bush were mediocre students - (boxley)
         Compare it to this quotation - (lincoln) - (6)
             Plausible deniability - (jb4)
             Um...I'm going to research that....and steal it. thanx! -NT - (Simon_Jester)
             Speaking of Ann - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 Fox doesn't boil frogs; it eats Its Own: - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Do us all a favor. - (bepatient) - (1)
                         'Turn the other cheek' - (Ashton)

A user complaining that Facebook doesn't work well is like a cow complaining that the slaughterhouse doesn't work well.
293 ms