IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks
I wasn't sure I should try and read/post in here, because I've been handling some really tense, emotional, and extreme stuff lately, but I sort of missed being in here. So if I come across as tense or uptight, I apologize in advance to everyone. It's not my intention.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl Oct. 18, 2006, 10:13:55 PM EDT
New fuhgeddabowdit!
Don't worry, there are those of use that have had some SERIOUS tense stuff going on in the last 2-3 months. It is natural to want to chit-chat.

Just so you know, no need to shed a tear for me (and PLEASE DO NOT)... I am working on the new me. Just couldn't fix the mold. Needing a new replacment.

So, no problems.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New Thanks, Folkert :)
I'm glad to hear you sounding so upbeat. :)

I probably can't begin to get all caught up on here, but I'm skimming and reading anything that I think looks like something I should. :)

I'm coping, I'm not depressed or anything, just, well, caught in a maelstrom and trying to extricate myself from it. ;)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
         fuhgeddabowdit! - (folkert) - (1)
             Thanks, Folkert :) - (Nightowl)

Where did you *think* lerpadisms come from?
36 ms