IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So Casanova was a Cognac drinker?
New Don't doubt it
So was Jim Belushi when he was playing John Lennon, I hear....
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     How to be a genius. - (Another Scott) - (36)
         As defined by non-geniuses. - (Andrew Grygus) - (35)
             Naw, it's way easier than that, Gryg - (jake123) - (2)
                 So Casanova was a Cognac drinker? -NT - (tonytib) - (1)
                     Don't doubt it - (jake123)
             Agreed. - (admin) - (12)
                 Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     Well then call it what it is. - (broomberg) - (2)
                         Yeah, that's how I saw it too. - (admin)
                         Another illustration of the tyranny of headlines? - (Another Scott)
                     That's conflating two things. - (admin) - (3)
                         You'll note - (broomberg) - (2)
                             *choke* larf! -NT - (admin)
                             Isn't that a sign of Genius? Thanks! :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Good evidence the IQ test is a flawed measure - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Interesting tacks you found - - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Ball, wagon and father's answer? -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                             GIYF. - (Another Scott)
             Yeah, one of my fav 'issues', too. - (Ashton) - (18)
                 Of course the whole Salieri thing is false. - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                     Competent management type - (tuberculosis) - (12)
                         Actually, his music wasn't that bad either. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                             Needs More Notes! -NT - (ChrisR) - (10)
                                 No, too many notes. Take some of them out. -NT - (bepatient) - (9)
                                     I'll make a note of that -NT - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                         Duly Noted. -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                                             Aww man, note again! -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                                                 Would you keep this silly note talk down to a minim ? -NT - (Meerkat) - (5)
                                                     Every good boy deserves favoritism! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                     You're so crotchety. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                         You're such a maestro! I quaver in your very presence. -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                             I'm trilled just to be in this tremolo -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 Well it has always been your forte... -NT - (Meerkat)
                     Re: Of course the whole Salieri thing is false. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Probably not on your "must see" list - (drewk) - (2)
                             Remember title; missed it - probably shouldn't have - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Oh it *was* teen fluff - (drewk)

You know them Gnomes don't make no good money.
105 ms