IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm Like a Bird
Nelly Furtado
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Fly Like An Eagle
The Steve Miller Band
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Fly To The Rainbow
Scorpions

Ooold Scorpions.
--
Chris Altmann
New Fly, Robin, Fly
Silver Convention
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Cry Baby Cry
The Beatles
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Vote Baby Vote
Deee-Lite
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Run, Joey, Run
I don't know who did it, and I'm not going to search for it during daytime hours. Besides, it was one of those songs that EVERYBODY hated anyway.
lincoln

New Walk, Don't Run
Ventures
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Walk of Life
Dire Straits
New I'm Walkin'
Fats Domino
lincoln

New Don't Walk Away, Renee
Left Banke
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer
Kenny Rogers & Kim Carnes
lincoln

New Dreamer
Supertramp
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Mind Games
John Lennon
lincoln

New Mind over Matter
April Wine
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New Nothing Else Matters
Metallica
lincoln

New Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen

Linkage:
Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New correction
according to [link|http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/discography/index.jsp?pid=5050&aid=10357|http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/discography/index.jsp?pid=5050&aid=10357]

it's "Walk Away Renee"; "Don't" isn't part of the title.

Enjoyable song though.

lincoln

Sibilous...Sibilous... -NT - (lister) - (47)
         Cottonmouth - (jb4) - (46)
             Crawlin King Snake - (bepatient) - (45)
                 Slide It In - (jake123) - (44)
                     Slip Slidin' Away - (jb4) - (43)
                         Away In A Manger - (lincoln) - (42)
                             Messiah - (bepatient) - (41)
                                 Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - (jb4) - (40)
                                     Desire - (bepatient) - (39)
                                         Desiree - (Meerkat) - (38)
                                             Sugaree - (jb4) - (37)
                                                 Sugar Pie Honeybunch - (lincoln) - (36)
                                                     Country Pie - (jb4) - (35)
                                                         Porcupine Pie - (lincoln) - (34)
                                                             Honey Pie - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                                 Sweeter than Honey - (jb4) - (32)
                                                                     Wild Mountain Honey - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                                         Rocky Mountain High - (jb4) - (30)
                                                                             River Deep, Mountain High - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                                                 Mississippi Queen - (jake123) - (28)
                                                                                     Sweet Home Alabama - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                                         Bring it on Home - (jake123) - (26)
                                                                                             Homeward Bound - (jb4) - (25)
                                                                                                 Home In My Hand - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                                                     Put your Hand in the Hand - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                                         Red Right Hand - (Meerkat) - (22)
                                                                                                             Roll Right Stones - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                                                                 Everybody Must Get Stoned - (lincoln) - (20)
                                                                                                                     Stone Free - (jake123) - (19)
                                                                                                                         Free Bird - (jb4) - (18)
                                                                                                                             I'm Like a Bird - (jake123) - (17)
                                                                                                                                 Fly Like An Eagle - (lincoln) - (16)
                                                                                                                                     Fly To The Rainbow - (altmann) - (15)
                                                                                                                                         Fly, Robin, Fly - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                                                                                                             Cry Baby Cry - (jake123) - (13)
                                                                                                                                                 Vote Baby Vote - (Meerkat) - (12)
                                                                                                                                                     Run, Joey, Run - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                                                                                                                         Walk, Don't Run - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                             Walk of Life - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                                 I'm Walkin' - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                     Don't Walk Away, Renee - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                         Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                             Dreamer - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Mind Games - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Mind over Matter - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Nothing Else Matters - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                             Bohemian Rhapsody - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                                                         correction - (lincoln)

It was Plato, after all, who wrote that the pinnacle of human inquiry was the listicle.
217 ms