IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Senate committee to hold Windows XP hearings
[link|http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2796912,00.html?chkpt=zdnnp1tp01|Senate plans XP hearings]

Committee to examine anti-competitive effects of software bundles with XP
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Trying to remember the last hearings.
Didn't BG basically tell the Senate, "You're too stupid to understand tech stuff"? I think the curtain is closing on anyone being able to use that argument anymore. It also sounds a little like payback time. BG dissed em last time, now they get a little karma.
"When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually there's no reason not to, so I just go ahead. It's given me the strangest collection of hats"
New Isn't this just like ZD
Microsoft's rivals are also upset by Passport and Hailstorm, two initiatives that are designed to let users of Windows XP and other Microsoft products carry out many Web tasks more easily, such as managing their calendars and authenticating transactions.

Gotta love the spin. Never mind that Hailstorm and Passport are the most blatant attempts yet at erecting toolbooths to collect the Micros~1 tax, instead they "[...]let users of Windows XP and other Microsoft products carry out many Web tasks more easily[...]."

But I guess the WagEd types are happy, so that's all that matters....
jb4

(Resistance is not futile...)
     Senate committee to hold Windows XP hearings - (admin) - (2)
         Trying to remember the last hearings. - (DonRichards)
         Isn't this just like ZD - (jb4)

And on drums: The Pope!
44 ms