IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dysfunctional culture defined
[link|http://jewishworldreview.com/jonathan/rauch.html|This one could fit under a lot of forum headings here]

Excerpts:

For a society -- as opposed to just a few people in it -- to thrive over time, it needs to transmit values and habits that encourage industry and thrift, learning and curiosity, and trust and cooperation. I'll go out on a limb. Absent a natural cataclysm or foreign conquest, any culture that transmits such future-oriented values will succeed, no matter where it is, how it starts out, and who makes up its members. Any culture that cannot transmit those values or that, worse yet, transmits their opposites will stagnate or fail, no matter how many advantages it starts out with...

Because dysfunctional cultures are dysfunctional, they tend to die out over time. But they are not helpless. They can prolong their survival by isolating themselves and demonizing the outside world. If that fails -- if the outside world filters in and if the talented and ambitious filter out -- they can lash out. They can bolster internal unity by fomenting external fear. The one sort of power a dysfunctional culture possesses, whether in Kandahar or Ramallah or Belfast or Chicago, is the power to terrorize -- through violence, charisma, and a swaggering embrace of death. The power to frighten the pudgy, prosperous bourgeoisie is the only kind of power against the outside world that some gangbangers and militant Islamists will ever know...

Hunters say a wounded animal is more dangerous than a healthy one. The task for the West is not so much to defeat militant Islam as it is to manage militant Islam's self-destruction -- possibly a trickier job. Looking ahead, beyond Afghanistan to Pakistan and Sudan and Saudi Arabia and other fever swamps of militant Islam, it may help to bear in mind that what initially looked like the clash of two cultures is better understood as the catastrophic collapse of one of them.

[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New You started out fine.
It was clear you were describing the current US mindset and behaviour, and the thesis made sense. Sense about dysfunctional behavior of those in denial about themselves - and trying to spin their way into blaming all others for er Evil and all things Bad. (Always a winner, when you have the power to stamp out all comers. And still Feel Good about Yourselves (\ufffdPfizer Pharmaceuticals and others).

Then you put on blinkers - Oh, you meant Them! Again.

{sigh}

Ashton
I shoulda known!
New Them! Them!
With you it's all giant ants.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New It applies to us also
While we are sitting in at our desks there is 14yo feral kids throwing 9 yolds off of highrises because they wouldnt steal candy, there is Police officers cruising the Net for young boys for sex and mayhem and homeless people scrounging in dumpsters outside of restaurants where venal lawyers slurp creme brule. I remember your speaking of the Irish curse and westie neighborhoods. That document describes us (collectively) as well.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New Hey!
I had Creme Brule' yesterday!
New You tar "us" with a broad brush.
All things considered, "us" beats then hands down. We did get awfully slack during the Clinton era, but that's already receding into the past. And even then, "us" was still way better than the rest. Just not as much better as we could be.

A tad sloppy of you. Almost Ashtonesque.
New The slop started earlier than that
I think it was when Reagan taught Conservatives how to whine.

----
"You don't have to be right - just use bolded upper case" - annon.
New remember the old saying "We is Us"
New And we're doing just that.
"Axis of Terror!"

"War on Drugs"

Ragheads.

Sandniggers.

Gooks

Japs

Krauts
New forgot kikes and ochnods
New Re: forgot kikes and ochnods
I must be living a sheltered life. Who are called ochnods? And, by whom?
Alex

"Of course, you realize this means war." -B. Bunny
New Andrew Dice Clay rent standup tapes
New Thanks!
Alex

"Of course, you realize this means war." -B. Bunny
New Jeez box; already got 'Triumph of the Will'
Why would I want to pay money to rent the rantings of a pipsqueak wannabe fascist with not nearly the oratorical magic of the F\ufffdehrer? (and damn well without the photographic genius of a Leni Riefenstahl)

Besides - ya can watch Rev. Foulwell for free, if you really enjoy hearing bad shit assault the neurons.. follow that with an hour of SNL, for catatonia quaranteed to keep you unconscious for a whole weekend..

:-\ufffd
New grunt, make me a samwich
Obviously by the comments you have caught part of his act. My fav, kitchen utensils, farm animals all followed by a "I just wanted to cuddle" excerpts on bangin a married man. "Come on honey I aint making love with ya, I fscking you in every degrading way my wife wont do" actually counciled a young lady who came to me for advice about an affair she was having with a married guy. "He makes love to his wife, he is fucking you" Comedy wether dark or light profane or mundane must have a kernel of truth or will not be funny.
thanx,
bill
New meat on bread, maoy, mustard, here ye go
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
     Dysfunctional culture defined - (marlowe) - (15)
         You started out fine. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Them! Them! - (marlowe)
         It applies to us also - (boxley) - (4)
             Hey! - (broomberg)
             You tar "us" with a broad brush. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 The slop started earlier than that - (mhuber)
                 remember the old saying "We is Us" -NT - (boxley)
         And we're doing just that. - (Brandioch) - (7)
             forgot kikes and ochnods -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 Re: forgot kikes and ochnods - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                     Andrew Dice Clay rent standup tapes -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                         Thanks! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Jeez box; already got 'Triumph of the Will' - (Ashton) - (2)
                             grunt, make me a samwich - (boxley) - (1)
                                 meat on bread, maoy, mustard, here ye go -NT - (wharris2)