IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New one line review "be cool"
the most excellently overacted movie evah! much fun. John Travolta plays himself whixh is why his character works. Its the same persona I saw during a brief meeting a few years ago when I was taking my ritual nicotine break in downtown tampa. Breifly met, exchanged howdies and was highly castigated when I returned to my work station by various fellow female employees who wanted to know why I didnt immediately inform them by cell so they could be sperm recepticals if required. Imediately chastened I volunteered that if I ever became single I would perform the same function but was hooted down with derisive laughter except for one young(er) lady whom eyed me in speculative fashion.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New "one"
I do not think it means what you think it means.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New first sentence review, rest descriptive.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     one line review "be cool" - (boxley) - (2)
         "one" - (Silverlock) - (1)
             first sentence review, rest descriptive. -NT - (boxley)

Better than a VBF, any day of the week.
65 ms