IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey Ash! if you liked the davinci code
checkout "old boys" by Charles Mccrarry (at the library natch) Heinrich Heydrich has divers discover a roman amphora at the bottom of the sea that is an intel report by handler Roman Paulus of his agent Joshua Ben Joseph. Add islamic terrierists and SS folk in brazil. Only at page 83 but delightful indeed.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Added to box of tea-bag covers labeled Escape
- my recycled note papers: for when I've finally run out of Terry P. / nobody's been impeached Yet.. / and it's still not 2009.

Would this be the 'Tex' McCrary, ~ confidante of Shrub's pater - and alleged Skull&Bones type skulker and boner?

(I trust this was written before Da Vinci shredded all that threaded theology?
Hate to see this stuff becoming a genre ... ;-)

New dunno if its the same guy
written in 2004 so in the works prior to the other book.
thanx
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Hey Ash! if you liked the davinci code - (boxley) - (2)
         Added to box of tea-bag covers labeled Escape - (Ashton) - (1)
             dunno if its the same guy - (boxley)

Yeah, baby!
37 ms