1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New She's my little deuce coupe
Beach boys
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Blinded by the Light
Bruce Springsteen (and, of course, Manfred Mann)

Linkage:
Blinded by the Light,
Revved up like a deuce
Another runner in the night...
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     Dig Myself A Hole - (cforde) - (34)
         Fixing a Hole - (jb4) - (33)
             Sea Of Holes - (lincoln) - (32)
                 Sea of Love - (cforde) - (31)
                     Then The Tide Rushes In - (lincoln) - (30)
                         Rush! Rush! - (jb4) - (29)
                             Hurry Sundown - (lincoln) - (28)
                                 Sundown - (jb4) - (27)
                                     Down On The Corner - (lincoln) - (26)
                                         In My Little Corner Of The World - (lincoln) - (25)
                                             My Little Town - (jb4) - (24)
                                                 She's my little deuce coupe - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     Blinded by the Light - (jb4)
                                                 Dupe multiple times - (lincoln) - (21)
                                                     so? -NT - (bepatient)
                                                     More than 30 days old...no flag! -NT - (jb4) - (19)
                                                         30 Days in the Hole - (jb4) - (18)
                                                             There's a hole, yeah, in my life, yeah! - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                 Fixing a Hole - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                     Head like a hole. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Hard-headed Woman - (jb4)
                                                                 There's A Hole In The Bucket - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                     Whiter Shade of Pale - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                         White Rabbit - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                                             White Room - (jb4) - (10)
                                                                                 White Light, White Heat - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                                     Light Up or Leave Me Alone - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                                         You Light Up My Life - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                                             Light Up - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                                 Lights Out - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                     Dark Star - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         Starrider - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                             Riders on the Storm - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Shelter From The Storm - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Gimme Shelter - (jb4)

It doesn’t get tagged as pathological, even if using it means you ignore actual people.
77 ms