1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As you say with nearly every post by AG
Ewwww
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New touche'
     What do you like in your eggs? - (admin) - (84)
         Chorizo then wrapped in a flour tortilla with monterrey jack - (imqwerky) - (9)
             Salsa == good. - (admin) - (1)
                 Ditto plus salami and swiss cheese -NT - (lister)
             Real chorizo or Mexican (which isn't the same at all)? - (tonytib) - (6)
                 thats not chorizo, thats linguica -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     Wrong Box - (tonytib) - (3)
                         Junk? Surely you jest . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                         forgot the big yellow sign -NT - (boxley)
                 Mexican chorizo. This is Texas after all :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
         tennesee sunshine - (boxley) - (1)
             Looks good. - (admin)
         I tend to clean the refrigerator - (hnick) - (11)
             I like my eggs a little chewier - (admin) - (10)
                 I like them even chewier than that - (pwhysall) - (9)
                     Many years ago I was invited to the home . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                         Hurrah! Fight the good fight! - (pwhysall) - (7)
                             dipping of soldiers? - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                                 Re: dipping of soldiers? - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                     Any history on that? - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                         I would immagine it's because . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             That can't be true - (drewk)
                                         Now there's an interesting visual... -NT - (Meerkat)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
         A little of each, chopped: - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
             Agree on the single fold - (admin) - (6)
                 Generally cooked fairly firm with typically Japanese . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                     That looks *good* - (admin) - (4)
                         Well, I've used several ways . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Sounds similar to what I've done in the past - (admin) - (2)
                                 Mixed, very mixed, or scrambled? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     All of the above. - (admin)
         Eggs... yum. - (folkert) - (42)
             Just say no to catsup - (bepatient) - (41)
                 Where did I say that? - (folkert) - (40)
                     Either or for me - (bepatient) - (28)
                         Okay... here I go again... - (folkert) - (27)
                             Guessing a matter of tasetbuds - (bepatient) - (26)
                                 Food is merely a vehicle for ketchup! - (bionerd) - (25)
                                     As you say with nearly every post by AG - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         touche' -NT - (bionerd)
                                     Q: In France, what's the polite way to ask for ketchup? - (Yendor) - (1)
                                         Ding ding ding - (pwhysall)
                                     Kids love ketchup because it has . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                                         My oldest won't touch it. - (admin) - (3)
                                             My wife likes it on [shudder] hot dogs -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                                 So do I. - (admin) - (1)
                                                     Ketchup on a Chicago hot dog is a capital crime - (lincoln)
                                         I might even eat that fish of yours - (bionerd) - (15)
                                             Are you the prego? (muahahah) -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                 Quite impossible. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                     That is what the "muahahah" was at the end. -NT - (folkert)
                                             You like malt vinegar - (jake123) - (6)
                                                 Re: You like malt vinegar - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                     Mmmmm. - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                         Yeah, but if you're into it just straight (ie by itself) - (jake123) - (1)
                                                             I have balsamic vinegar. - (bionerd)
                                                         Ok, now I'm hungry -NT - (bepatient)
                                                 Not interchangeable -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             I have to find a new source. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                 Speaking of vinegar sources ... - (drewk)
                                                 News to me - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     Lighten up, he was trolling - (drewk)
                                                     They were talking about "Made in England" - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Re: Where did I say that? - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         But Ketchup is a world known Barnd name, made only by - (folkert) - (8)
                             No, it isn't. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                 Windmills and all that... - (folkert) - (6)
                                     Re: Windmills and all that... - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                         CRANK, stop putting up WIndmills. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                             No, I'm not. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                 You are missing the point... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     If you say so. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                         Now children... - (hnick)
                         And in Australia... - (static)
         Bratwurst - (Silverlock)
         Potatoes, mayo, mustard, vinegar, celery, onion, pepper - (drewk)
         Jersey Beefsteak Tomatoes - (bepatient)
         Wow, I missed a whole thread - (tuberculosis) - (5)
             Boy, do you have egg on your face :-) - (imqwerky)
             Sounds... interesting. - (static) - (3)
                 Try ketchup -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                     OSX Brand Ketchup at that! - (folkert) - (1)
                         Hmm...apple ketchup...interesting. -NT - (bepatient)

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect?
91 ms