IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The NWO returns!
If you ask me, the NWO was the best part of the WCW and is what made the WCW win the battle of the monday night wrestling wars for a few years. After the WCW got rid of the NWO, their ratings sunk.

Now that the WWF owns the WCW, they have the rights to use the NWO and any other stuff. So Vince brought back the NWO after losing control of the WWF to Rick Flair at the Royal Rumble.

Could this mean the return of Hall and Nash? What about Sting and Scott Norton? Any other WCW/NWO guys going to return as NWO guys?

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New I believe hall and nash are coming in with Scott Stiener
later, Scotts contract with Atlanta just ran out. Sting I dont think will come over as his contract was not purchased and he is gonna get paid for a lot of years yet.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New NWOWrestling.com
I noticed that the [link|http://www.nwowrestling.com|NWO Wrestling] web site, which used to redirect to the WWF site, is now not operational and reserved. Did someone else buy it out, or is Vince getting ready to put up a new site?

Register.com says:

Domain nwowrestling.com
Date Registered: 12/27/2001
Date Modified: 12/28/2001
Expiry Date: 12/27/2002
DNS1: ns1.interimnameserver.com
DNS2: ns2.interimnameserver.com

Registrant

Name: Web Master
Organization: Research Institute
Job Title: .
Postal Address: P.O.Box 1319
Helsinki, -- (FI)
FIN-00101

Administrative Contact

Helsinki
--
FIN-00101
FI

Phone: +358-9-253-600-53
Fax: +358-9-253-600-53
Email: N-65374zyfn@usersa2.namescout.com

Technical Contact

Helsinki, -- (FI)
FIN-00101

Phone: +358-9-253-600-53
Fax: +358-9-253-600-53
Email: N-65374zyfn@usersa2.namescout.com

Registrar: NameScout.com

Hmm, it is a PO Box in Finland? Either the WCW or WWF let the name expire and someone bought it out, or Vince is pulling a fast one with a drop-box in Finalnd to throw people off the trail?

[link|http://www.1wrestling.com|1Wrestling.com] has interesting articles, but tonms of pop-up ads that make it hard for me to surf their site looking for answers. They had some blurb about Hulk Hogan returning to the NWO.

I still say this stuff is good enough to make a video game out of. Why they didn't keep the WWF vs. WCW/ECW invansion going for a few years is beyond me. It was good enough to keep having pay-per-views and high TV ratings.

New More Wrestling news
[link|http://www.tpww.net/|TPWW.NET] has more news.

It seems that Stiener joined the WWA?

The WWF pay per view "No Way Out" has the initials NWO and apparently someone has spraypainted over the "No Way Out" the NWO logo.

Too bad no local station will air the UPN Smackdown show. Bill, can you give me an update on that? Will Vince make the NWO again? Or will Flair sell his stock to Vince to prevent it?

Also the HBK may make a return to the WWF?

New Smackdown was great
Story Section
Flair came out with tears in his eyes and said he would sell. LL cool jay and rebbeca stanos came for a few beers with the APA after all the matches vince pulled the old contract in the ring signing routine and spent a couple of minutes making flair seem small. As Flair got 1/2 thru the Ric stone cold came out, whatted vince for a while and stunned him, had a beer with rick and left. Also regal hid his knucks in the back of keeblers shorts, after digging them out King asked if he could smell his fingers.
Sporting section
RVD paired with Edge vs Dudly boys with Regal at ringside RVD and Edge won
APA vs Test and Harlem Heat guy APA wins
Dead man inc and Kirt Angle vs Rock and HHH HHH pins Angle for the win Agle aftr the match tries to play with HHH ankle
Christian lost his belt to DDP
thanx,
bill
New So Flair didn't sign?
So we may get to see the NWO after all? Maybe they can also bring back the Macho Man when he is done with that Spiderman movie? Ohhhh yeeeaaahh!

New Macho is doin Spidey?
wondered what he was up to.
thanx,
bill
New Macho is doing Spidey, ooohhh yeeeaahh!
Can you feel the madness?

[link|http://www.popculturemadness.com/FlikSpidy/actors.html|Check out the actors list] even Lucy Lawless should be in the movie.

[link|http://www.upcomingmovies.com/spiderman.html|Upcoming movies shows more details] should come out in May. I hope to have a job by then and will see it in the movies.

Rumor has it that the Spiderman suit will have a helmet, a 3D web design on the red parts, and built in boots, also a helmet with mirrored eyeholes. I imagine the helmet can be taken on and off?

The NWO returns! - (nking) - (7)
         I believe hall and nash are coming in with Scott Stiener - (boxley) - (6)
             NWOWrestling.com - (nking) - (5)
                 More Wrestling news - (nking) - (4)
                     Smackdown was great - (boxley) - (3)
                         So Flair didn't sign? - (nking) - (2)
                             Macho is doin Spidey? - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Macho is doing Spidey, ooohhh yeeeaahh! - (nking)

That's RattenSTEEN.
64 ms