IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, right.
modules.conf was apache1. Sorry.

So there should be a php5.load and perhaps a php5.conf inside the mods-available directory, and there should be symlinks to ../mods-available/php5.load and ../mods-available/php5.conf inside the mods-enabled directory. If the php5.load and php5.conf files exist, but the symlinks don't, then you can create them via the commands: ln -s ../mods-available/php5.load php5.load and ln -s ../mods-available/php5.conf php5.conf.

Note that I just tried this on my server, and installing the libapache2-mod-php5 package automatically created the files and symlinks for me... I don't normally use PHP myself. I believe I recall helping someone else out with this kind of problem (on his laptop), and his problems with PHP magically disappeared after a reboot.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New That seems to have worked!
Thanks!
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New There are scripts to do that for you.
a2enmod and a2dismod for modules and a2ensite and a2dissite for sites.

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
     How can I get PHP5 to work with Apache 2? - (cwbrenn) - (5)
         Re: How can I get PHP5 to work with Apache 2? - (Yendor) - (4)
             There isn't a modules.conf... - (cwbrenn) - (3)
                 Oh, right. - (Yendor) - (2)
                     That seems to have worked! - (cwbrenn)
                     There are scripts to do that for you. - (static)

Go now (but sparingly) and keepeth this monstrous creation from leaving ruts in My green fields and tundras; aimeth thine albatross within the scriptured dinosaur tracks provided by Mammon.
36 ms