IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Last I checked ...
a defensive action has more justification then an offensive one.
New Whatever.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     The Great Double Standard - (bluke) - (62)
         Luckily I already do - (JayMehaffey)
         Humorous... - (Simon_Jester) - (25)
             Because they're special. -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                 Yep - (bluke) - (1)
                     Love. It. - (Ashton)
             When rockets are raining down ... - (bluke) - (21)
                 Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (19)
                     Not to save the Jews - (bluke) - (18)
                         Ahh...so we didn't - (bepatient) - (17)
                             Yes - (bluke) - (16)
                                 Certainly... - (bepatient) - (15)
                                     Give me a break - (bluke) - (14)
                                         Really. Is there? - (bepatient) - (13)
                                             America and the Holocaust: Draw your own conclusions - (bluke) - (4)
                                                 Why, the authors already did. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     None and you know it -NT - (bluke) - (1)
                                                         somehow I doubt that -NT - (bepatient)
                                                     Just lookin fer loopholes, are we? - (Ashton)
                                             It's no secret that America in the 1940's ... - (bluke) - (7)
                                                 So you go from - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                     Do you deny that America was a racist anti-semitic ... - (bluke) - (5)
                                                         whatchu mean then? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             That given the overall atmosphere in the US - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                 I assume you have lived in America at some point - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Born and bred in NYC - (bluke)
                                                                 That was my experience then, too - - (Ashton)
                 A proclamation - (rcareaga)
         Has there ever been a war ... - (Another Scott)
         You haven't answered yet - (drewk) - (33)
             Re: You haven't answered yet - (bluke) - (32)
                 Will you stop the WW comparisons? - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Last I checked ... - (bluke) - (1)
                         Whatever. -NT - (bepatient)
                 Re: You haven't answered yet - (systems) - (28)
                     Re: You haven't answered yet - (bluke) - (27)
                         personally I think you are both screwed - (boxley)
                         Rebuttal with your own quote - (bepatient) - (25)
                             Wrong - (bluke) - (24)
                                 katushas from Mexico? - (boxley)
                                 Don't try to claim - (bepatient) - (7)
                                     No one including the US ... - (bluke) - (6)
                                         This will be my last reply on this - (drewk) - (5)
                                             You are being pedantic - (bluke)
                                             Modern war is always a balance - (bluke) - (3)
                                                 So, why do a ground war at all? - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                     Re: So, why do a ground war at all? - (bluke) - (1)
                                                         took 48 hrs to get to beirut in 82, whats wrong here? - (boxley)
                                 If the US response... - (Simon_Jester) - (14)
                                     That is exactly what Israel is doing now - (bluke) - (13)
                                         Air support != air attack - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                             What kind of air support can you give ... - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 Probably not.... - (Simon_Jester)
                                         A huge what-if - (bepatient) - (9)
                                             How do you think the katyushas got to Lebanon? - (bluke) - (8)
                                                 Last time anyone checked...and your own admission - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                     Don't be ridiculous - (bluke) - (6)
                                                         Prove it. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                             Why did Israel bomb the Beirut airport - (bluke) - (4)
                                                                 Interesting. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Your amazing, everthing is so easy - (bluke) - (1)
                                                                         Yes. 50 miles from the border over open water - (bepatient)
                                                                 On the other hand... - (Another Scott)

Goo goo goo joob!
81 ms