IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You think you do?
Do you still believe that there was a massacre in Jenin? Remember this [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=35354|thread] where you insisted that there was a massacre even after all the human rights group agreed that no such thing had taken place.

How about the President of Iran the patron of Hezbollah being a Holocaust denier? Am I just making that up as well?

You can't stand it that Israel can actually stand up and defend itself.
Expand Edited by bluke Aug. 1, 2006, 06:27:46 AM EDT
New I read that old thread again.
I wasn't crying "massacre" without evidence. But, atrocities can be performed on single individuals and there were certainly those.

I've posted links to unquestionable massacres perpetrated by Israel in the past and there is not much point in re-visiting those.

The president of Iran lives in a alternate universe as do you. You are the two faces of the same coin. He does not speak for me and certainly is not an excuse for anything Israel does. What counts is what nations and people actually do.

I don't have a problem with Israel taking out Hezbolah.

Destroying the nation of Lebanon is defense? I don't think you know the meaning of the word. And if you do, don't try to corrupt the language. It's tough enough to communicate.

So, explain to me the issue of Shabaa Farms. Are they a part of the Greater Land of Israel? Would you be where you are today if that land, taken in 1967, was returned?
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Shaba farms even according to the UN is not Lebanese
What truly amazes me is that the British and French sat down in the 1920's and carved up the Middle East arbitrarily and everyone takes these borders so seriously.
New On the other hand, Israel is even less qualified....
to set boundaries.

From the Euphrates to the Nile doesn't cut it.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New I wasn't crying "massacre" without evidence
Really??? So where is the evidence? Tell us what evidence you had when you cried massacre?

Here is what Human Rights Watch had to say:

[link|http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2002/04/28/News/News.47858.html|Human Rights Watch: No evidence of Jenin Massacre]

"The majority of those killed," said Peter Bouckaert, a senior researcher at US-based Human Rights Watch posted to Jenin, "were killed by snipers. Only one man, that we know of, was crushed in his home by a bulldozer." ...There is simply no evidence of a massacre.
     What really happened in Kfar Kana in Lebanon? - (bluke) - (50)
         Are you paid to be an apologist - (jake123) - (2)
             he lives there he has a right, same right you have - (boxley) - (1)
                 Thanks Box - (bluke)
         according to survivors there was 2 explosions - (boxley)
         Bloomberg story. - (Another Scott)
         Hezbollywood? Evidence mounts that Qana collapse was staged - (bluke) - (26)
             Hardly an unbiased source... - (pwhysall) - (20)
                 Can you explain the 7 hour time difference? - (bluke) - (19)
                     doesnt matter, its still dead kids - (boxley) - (1)
                         It makes a huge difference - (bluke)
                     The way *they say* the bodies look, you mean. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                         Re: The way *they say* the bodies look, you mean. - (bluke) - (15)
                             Re: The way *they say* the bodies look, you mean. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                 How about this? - (bluke) - (13)
                                     kid is still dead -NT - (boxley)
                                     Well, then, let's just look at the numbers - (jake123) - (11)
                                         Re: Well, then, let's just look at the numbers - (bluke) - (10)
                                             Nit - (drewk) - (1)
                                                 Indeed. - (Another Scott)
                                             You're seriously comparing this to WWII? - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                                 Well, sure! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                     snicker -NT - (boxley)
                                                     It's worked swimmingly in Grozny, too. 23 kB .img - (Another Scott)
                                                 I don't understand your point - (bluke) - (1)
                                                     I know... - (Simon_Jester)
                                             If we're going to go down that road... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
             Welcome to the war of public opinion - (bepatient)
             More evidence - (bluke) - (3)
                 Ooh, blogs. - (pwhysall)
                 My brother used to make doznes of those a day for a living - (boxley)
                 FWIW (and that ain't much) - (drewk)
         Qana seems to be a popular setting for IDF mistakes - (altmann) - (14)
             That could be why Hezbollah would stage something ... - (bluke) - (13)
                 Willing to believe anything that lets them off the hook, eh? -NT - (jake123) - (12)
                     And you are willing to believe any Arab propaganda - (bluke) - (11)
                         The reality is that PR is another front line - (bepatient) - (1)
                             LRPD sees and raises: It's the greatest tool ever invented - (Ashton)
                         arabs masterbate to that stuff - (boxley) - (8)
                             100% percent - (bluke)
                             That is what I am here for :) -NT - (bluke) - (6)
                                 You are a riot! On this topic, you have zero credibility. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                     You think you do? - (bluke) - (4)
                                         I read that old thread again. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                             Shaba farms even according to the UN is not Lebanese - (bluke) - (1)
                                                 On the other hand, Israel is even less qualified.... - (a6l6e6x)
                                             I wasn't crying "massacre" without evidence - (bluke)
         Somehow the number of dead has been cut in half - (bluke) - (2)
             you continually miss the point - (boxley) - (1)
                 "One death is a tragedy, one thousand dead is a statistic." -NT - (drewk)

If the answer to your question starts with, "Well ... ", you're not going to like what comes next.
154 ms