IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New some pictures out of lebanon SFW
AU newspaper
[link|http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0%2C%2C19955774-5007220%2C00.html|http://www.news.com....5007220%2C00.html]
The Melbourne man who smuggled the shots out of Beirut and did not wish to be named said he was less than 400m from the block when it was obliterated.
"Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said.
"Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was totally devastated.
"It was carnage. Two innocent people died in that incident, but it was so lucky it was not more."

thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New shorter boxley
Rockets fall on Israeli civilians: terrorist outrage; abomination; slaughter of the innocents; callous and wanton disregard for human life

Bombs fall on Lebanese civilians: just retribution; collateral damage; they had it coming; not our fault

This formula will work with minor circumstantial modifications for reading almost any account he posts on dustups in this part of the world. Just remember: Israelis invariably = virtuous and Arabs invariably = murdering savages, and that is all ye need to know.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Since a lot of the folks around here
would rather see the Jews rounded up and shipped elsewhere a little bias isnt harmfull

thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New "Here" here?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New a few here
New Don't count me in that "here".
My position is simple.

Rule 1. Recognize that there is no "one true God".
Rule 2. Recognize that no "God" is on your side.
Rule 3. Recognize that no "God" worth worshiping wants you to kill anyone.

Since *all* of the western religions fail to adhere to those three simple rules, the entire ME looks like a good place to see how those neutron bombs of ours work. (Provided we save some for the evangelical Xian churches here, that is).
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New put up or shut up
"a few here?" Name names or withdraw that assertion. For my part, I don't give a damn who controls the "Holy land"—I don't have a pig in that fight. I do object to subsidizing the Israelis: we're doing enough evil in this unhappy part of the world up close and personal that I don't see the need to do it also by proxy.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New "I do object to subsidizing the Israelis" completely agree
New Shipped elsewhere? nyah...
I just prefer to give both sides the "just retribution; collateral damage; they had it coming; not our fault" treatment. :-)
New Gandhi was right then
as now. (So was Sam Clemens)

Asked, What do you think of Western civilization?
Said, I think it would be a good idea ...

(And if he hadn't been beloved by so many across the board - his fasting to near-death wouldn't have worked / on all factions .. for a time.)

There ain't Nobody lovable left, now, anywhere - just food fights among 13-yo mentalities, about: Which God is the Prince of Peace. And Which Other-Gods need to be Eliminated. Might as well be burning the Disbelievers at the stake, except that nukes are sooo much more efficient, especially in deserts where there's little firewood (also, there's no clean-up problem.) The termites will take care of that, even across the glassy surfaces with a few carbon smudges.

Condi and Shrub 'mediating' - you can't even satirize That.

What a disgustingly chickenshit-cowardly way for a pig-iggerant species to self-immolate! - led by Chickenhawk thugs, all. around. Chickens-over-sheep? it's a Wallace & Grommit release..

some pictures out of lebanon SFW - (boxley) - (9)
         shorter boxley - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Since a lot of the folks around here - (boxley) - (6)
                 "Here" here? -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                     a few here -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Don't count me in that "here". - (mmoffitt)
                         put up or shut up - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             "I do object to subsidizing the Israelis" completely agree -NT - (boxley)
                 Shipped elsewhere? nyah... - (Simon_Jester)
         Gandhi was right then - (Ashton)

Hey, it was good enough for Terry Pratchett.
77 ms