IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Unjustified and untrue?
So that justifies a comparsion to a man who does not want to see or support his daughter and ex-girlfriend? Appeal to common belief, Ad Hominem, and Affirming the Consequent. I deny nothing of what I did in the past or present, I am just saying it is not the same as a suposided dead-beat dad and that is what makes the compaision untrue and unjust. The two are not the same, no matter what logic you use.

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
New That wasn't the reference
and if you actually would pay attention, you'd figure that out.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New I really don't want to see a response to this item...
...but if you really must know:

a). The original poster is not a deadbeat: He made decisions that would be counter to my choice on the particular subject, but it is totally unfair to characterize the person as a deadbeat (in the financial sense).

b). You were never compared to this person. Your name was brought out in relation to someone who was actually criticizing the OP. The comparison was to someone who uses a pseudonym to post one or two times - not a comment on the contents of the post, but rather the tactics of the post.

c). As for the wiki question, I've no idea which particular wiki you are talking about (there are a gazillion of them on the intarweb)? If it's iwethey, I do vaguely recall that Admin was upset at someone for fucking with the pages. But Scott reset them at the time back to the original. Wikis are community property, and any individual's judgement is supplanted by the long term maintainers of the wiki.

After 15 years, you haven't figured it out? - (ratbastard) - (59)
         You'd have my sympathies except for the nickname. -NT - (warmachine) - (7)
             The nickname was chosen for a reason. - (ratbastard) - (6)
                 You're not a ratbastard - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     If he feels that ratbastard is a good description - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         He assumed the females would judge him - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             Correct. Thank you. -NT - (ratbastard)
                             I'm not judging him either - (Nightowl)
                 The wisest men choose their own direction... - (warmachine)
         Certainly sounds like a learning experience... - (hnick)
         What, 15 years ago YOU hadn't figured out... - (CRConrad) - (18)
             Dr. Condom has been known to fail on ocassion, Fuckwit. -NT - (ratbastard) - (2)
                 On occasion??? - (hnick) - (1)
                     Note that that's not a one-time failure rate - (ben_tilly)
             I can see that you've been through sex miseducation - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                 No, you disgustingly smug little fuckwit, you THINK you can. - (CRConrad) - (13)
                     Let me run some statistics - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                         Not to use the Mark Twain (or Disraeli) line, these stats... - (CRConrad) - (11)
                             Since you seem to be slow on comprehension - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                 There you go again... No, I'm not. YOU, OTOH, definitely are - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                     I began a complete response to this - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                         That might be true - (jake123) - (7)
                                             He shouldn't, but I'm not surprised if he does -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                 That doesn't change the fact that he's still punishing the - (jake123) - (5)
                                                     Agreed, but emotions are not logical - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                         You sound like Mr. Spock -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             /me raises an eyebrow - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 Fascinating..... -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                     Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor! Not a Greenblood! -NT - (folkert)
         Mr Ratbastard, fine last paragraph, excellent note -NT - (boxley)
         Life's like that sometimes. Thanks for posting. -NT - (Another Scott)
         One nit - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             Re: One nit - (imqwerky)
             Re: One nit - (ratbastard) - (1)
                 Then that should be a relief to her -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Let's turn this dupe into an ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         You're not getting off the hook so easy with me. - (bionerd) - (3)
             Nature vs. nurture - (drewk) - (1)
                 No, Laura's got a point - (ben_tilly)
             On the other hand... - (Another Scott)
         And now, the version I will probably send. - (ratbastard) - (16)
             /me likes, short and to the point -NT - (boxley)
             Been there. done that - (beentheredonethat) - (14)
                 Welcome you first time poster and fuck you. - (Silverlock) - (13)
                     Fuck you too, dear friend. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         No he does not write like me - (orion)
                     I told you I'll be back. - (orion) - (8)
                         You earned those comparisons. - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Re: You earned those comparisons. - (orion) - (4)
                                 Unjustified and untrue? - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Re: Unjustified and untrue? - (orion) - (2)
                                         That wasn't the reference - (bepatient)
                                         I really don't want to see a response to this item... - (ChrisR)
                         Just a suggestion... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Re: Just a suggestion... - (orion)
                     motherfucker do you even read these posts? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Why yes, shit-for-brains, yes I do. - (Silverlock)
         Holy Shit.. let me guess: you 'program' stuff. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Welcome back! and your closure remark is good advice -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ditto that! It's good to see you, Ashton! - (Nightowl)

It's like you ran OCR on a photo of a Scrabble board from a game where JavaScript reserved words counted for triple points.
76 ms