IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I read that strip...
... but I wasn't reading the books at the time so I missed the references. That was pretty much my reaction, too.

Warning: spoiler from A Storm Of Swords (highlight to read):
I just read the part where Robb and Catelyn get it in Frey's castle. I had seen the foreshadowing (the direwolf freaking out, the bit with making sure they ate something so as to be guests, giving the men-at-arms lots of beer and wine to drink, etc.) so I was a little prepared, but I still thought that maybe they were just going to be captured or something.

But the worst part was when Arya takes the axe in the head right afterwards. I actually shouted out loud, "Man, you gotta be f***ing KIDDING me!!! Not her too!?!?" I was so upset that I did something I very, very rarely do: I skipped ahead to see if there was another chapter with her name, because I had the suspicion that the Hound had just knocked her out. Fortunately I was right and I could calm down a bit. :-P

I've noticed that there are slight differences in the chapters for people who die (so far): they don't seem to be positive characters, in that things happen to them instead of them controlling what's going on. The first book was a big shock too, what with all the build up on Ned from his point of view and then him losing his head. A very disconcerting but effective technique. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New It's been a while since I read the others
think I'll start rereading them next month so I'll remember who's who when the next one comes out.
Darrell Spice, Jr.            Trendy yet complex\nPeople seek me out - though they're not sure why\n[link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare]
     A Game Of Thrones - George R. R. Martin - (admin) - (7)
         ditto - (SpiceWare) - (4)
             Have you read the whole series? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                 nope - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                     I read that strip... - (admin) - (1)
                         It's been a while since I read the others - (SpiceWare)
         LRPD-TLC Mommy, I'm scared. Hold me. -NT - (Ashton)
         One of the best epic fantasy stories I've ever read - (Silverlock)

If I bought someone a G5 and they did this to it, I'd break their face.
92 ms