IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nasrallah explains why he attacked Israel
Nasrallah in a taped speech last night explained why he started the war with Israel. According to Nasrallah, Israel and the US were planning an attack in September/October to install a US puppet government. Therefore, Hezbollah preempted them by kidnapping the 2 Israeli soldiers and shooting rockets at Israel.

If anyone here believes Nasrallah's story I have a bridge to sell them. The question is do the Lebanese people believe him?

The other interesting point Nasrallah made is that he is concerned about pride and dignity [link|http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?apage=2&cid=1153291996655&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull|Nasrallah vows deeper missile strikes]

There is no way that we can accept the imposition of any humiliating conditions on us, our people or our country ... especially after all these sacrifices. ... We are open to political discussions and solutions with flexibility, but the dignity and national interest (of Lebanon) is a red line

It seems that he realizes that he is losing and that he is fighting for his organizations future.
New may peace be upon him
the peace of the grave.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New I think you misspelled "peace"
In this context, I'd have spelled it P-I-S-S.
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     Nasrallah explains why he attacked Israel - (bluke) - (2)
         may peace be upon him - (boxley) - (1)
             I think you misspelled "peace" - (jb4)

Everyone is terrible and the world is burning.
56 ms