(Even those of us who'd rather Not have heard it) that VarPtr, StrPtr, and ObjPtr are undocumented {unsupported} functions in this erector-set thingie.

('Undocumented' like.. say? finding that error message in Doze 3.11 that warns that ~~ "Windoze is not guaranteed to perform correctly on anything but (MS\ufffdDOS\ufffd)\ufffd - which appears with a DRDOS boot.)

'Cept us FORTRAN-on-PDP-8 retreads would say, Pointer?I? why that looks like a dead mackerel that's been shellacked

I barf at the folksy syntax-aversive methods by which every 'function' is 'explained' - by Softies to <--> wannabe-Softies - none of whom could apparently, write a simple Boolean algebraic expression without all those adverbs and adjectives. Gawd, reading Billyware's convoluted 'explanations' was -- I should have Sensed! the prescience in why I demurred, with extreme prejudice -- it was like today's tortured Neocon bafflegab. Those.P.B.

Dunno HOW youse guys (what Have to) deal with such crap on a daily basis.
There should be even more Nor...ns wandering about all incomprehensible..
(No, I don't mean anything about the theoretical aspects of the coding philosophy, which I am unworthy to opine about -- I mean their fucking sing-song, patronizing, fuzzy 'explanatory' Language (-murder.))