IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 3 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And in NYC, we are wondering where winter is
Temperatures predicted at 62 today. This in a city whose all-time Jan high is 68, and whose averages are 39.

Then again I already knew that mild weather back East is connected to cold weather out West, and both are connected to the Jet Stream.

Cheers,
Ben
New Same here (Ohio)
almost peaked at 70 yesterday.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Sssh! Not out loud! (Damn, too late.)
Just heard on the way in to work the temperature is supposed to keep dropping all day, going below freezing tonight. Next time just keep quite and enjoy it, okay?
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
New LOL
Must be Murphy's second law: say something and the exact opposite will happen. (or is that the third or fourth law?)
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Record high yesterday here in Detroit
56, over 51 from 19*mumble*.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     *SNOW* in Sonoma County___\ufffd___\ufffd___\ufffd___\ufffdnow!___\ufffd___\ufffd___\ufffd - (Ashton) - (9)
         Snow up here, too! - (inthane-chan)
         enjoy while you have it -NT - (boxley)
         When was the snowstorm in Santa Clara County? - (Ric Locke) - (1)
             Remember that one - northwards. - (Ashton)
         And in NYC, we are wondering where winter is - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             Same here (Ohio) - (wharris2) - (2)
                 Sssh! Not out loud! (Damn, too late.) - (drewk) - (1)
                     LOL - (wharris2)
             Record high yesterday here in Detroit - (admin)

But she said things I just couldn't fathom. She was too deep. Seemed to be under a lot of pressure. Boy, could she drink. She drank like a... she drank a lot.
57 ms