IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Perhaps I don't understand?
Doesn't "at" allow you to specify another computer? Can't you centralise everything on one PC for scheduling tasks to be run on other PCs?

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New You're forgetting
for lots of Windows users, if it's not in the GUI it doesn't exist.

From command line:
C:\\Documents and Settings\\sfddspic>help at\nThe AT command schedules commands and programs to run on a computer at\na specified time and date. The Schedule service must be running to use\nthe AT command.\n\nAT [\\computername] [ [id] [/DELETE] | /DELETE [/YES]]\nAT [\\computername] time [/INTERACTIVE]\n    [ /EVERY:date[,...] | /NEXT:date[,...]] "command"\n\n\\computername     Specifies a remote computer. Commands are scheduled on the\n                   local computer if this parameter is omitted.\nid                 Is an identification number assigned to a scheduled\n                   command.\n/delete            Cancels a scheduled command. If id is omitted, all the\n                   scheduled commands on the computer are canceled.\n/yes               Used with cancel all jobs command when no further\n                   confirmation is desired.\ntime               Specifies the time when command is to run.\n/interactive       Allows the job to interact with the desktop of the user\n                   who is logged on at the time the job runs.\n/every:date[,...]  Runs the command on each specified day(s) of the week or\n                   month. If date is omitted, the current day of the month\n                   is assumed.\n/next:date[,...]   Runs the specified command on the next occurrence of the\n                   day (for example, next Thursday).  If date is omitted, the\n                   current day of the month is assumed.\n"command"          Is the Windows NT command, or batch program to be run.
Darrell Spice, Jr.            Trendy yet complex\nPeople seek me out - though they're not sure why\n[link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare]
     Scheduling tasks a big pain!! - (umehim) - (12)
         Nah. - (imric)
         Dead-man's switch - (drewk)
         Not to be cynical, but... - (admin) - (3)
             Oh come on - (drewk)
             somehow I don't think so - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Yup. My thought too. -NT - (imric)
         Re: Scheduling tasks a big pain!! - (umehim) - (5)
             Ah, so what you're looking for ... ? - (drewk) - (1)
                 There is the catch.... - (ChrisR)
             Your gonna need to buy something - (bepatient)
             Perhaps I don't understand? - (imric) - (1)
                 You're forgetting - (SpiceWare)

Hey, it was good enough for Terry Pratchett.
70 ms