IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When they did not exist?
What are you talking about? What new enemies has Israel created?
New A whole bunch of people in Lebanon that didn't care before
do very deeply now.

Was the new Lebanese government your enemy before? They are now.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Jake...relax.
his argument that they were all against him before hand is far more telling.

(You don't need to say any more at this point. :-) )
     Isreal forces move into Lebanon - (JayMehaffey) - (84)
         this action was predicted a week ago - (boxley)
         Re: Isreal forces move into Lebanon - (systems) - (81)
             And how does this make al-Jazeera less biased? - (admin) - (20)
                 Umm, Lives in Egypt, is a Sunni, has shown incredible - (broomberg)
                 Does this really matter? - (systems) - (5)
                     CNN is not the most popular news channel in the US. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Fox bias is much worse! -NT - (ChrisR)
                     No, you are biased. - (admin)
                     I enjoy your posts although I may disagree with you - (boxley) - (1)
                         Sure there can - (jake123)
                 FWIW, I'd be more inclined to think that CNN is biased... - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                     That's not what I asked. -NT - (admin) - (8)
                         Then adjust what I said - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                             Not to be cynical... - (hnick) - (6)
                                 ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                 I agree with that - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                     Even NPR? -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                         Pick up Armed Madhouse - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             Find a Pacifica radio station. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Point -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     CNN says Israel is fighting a 2 front war - (andread) - (2)
                         you mean they are shooting rockets at themselves? - (boxley)
                         Really? - (Arkadiy)
             I know some Israelis who... - (andread)
             Hezbollah was hitting Israel with rockets starting Wed - (Arkadiy) - (55)
                 Problems with that - (drewk) - (2)
                     Real chem/bio weapons are really bad - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                         They are as deadly as nukes - (ben_tilly)
                 How would Israel know when they won? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Re: How would Israel know when they won? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         War on Hesbollah - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Now that I had a few days to - (Arkadiy)
                 If there can be no winner? - (ChrisR) - (45)
                     Israel's aim is the following - (bluke) - (2)
                         Messages via force are rather hard to control - (ChrisR)
                         Won't work - (broomberg)
                     This is exactly why standard approach is misguided - (bluke) - (41)
                         I agree with the assessment of the problem. - (ChrisR) - (38)
                             What would you suggest? - (bluke) - (29)
                                 Disagree. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                     You have to understand the reasons here - (bluke) - (27)
                                         They're hardly comparable situations. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                             In addition, - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Re: In addition, - (bluke)
                                                 No thats not the fact - (bepatient)
                                             That is easy for you to say - (bluke) - (22)
                                                 Where are people actually dying from this? - (jake123) - (21)
                                                     so no deaths in Israel, whatju smokin? -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                                         Look at the numbers - (jake123) - (9)
                                                             Parallels - (drewk)
                                                             not saying they are doing the right thing but ignoring the - (boxley)
                                                             The answer is very simple - (bluke) - (6)
                                                                 Re: The answer is very simple - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                     Are you prepared to commit suicide? - (bluke) - (4)
                                                                         No, when did I say that? - (jake123) - (3)
                                                                             When they did not exist? - (bluke) - (2)
                                                                                 A whole bunch of people in Lebanon that didn't care before - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                     Jake...relax. - (Simon_Jester)
                                                     Are you blind deaf and dumb? - (bluke) - (9)
                                                         How many civilians has Israel killed in the last fifty years - (jake123) - (8)
                                                             how many civilians has Canada killed in the last 50 years - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Nice red herring box - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                     April 28th 2006 is HISTORY? WTF - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Not resolving here - (jake123)
                                                             What does that have to do with anything? - (bluke) - (2)
                                                                 You severely underestimate Hezbollah's goals. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     You are right about Hezbollah goals - (bluke)
                                                             Proportion and number of civilian deaths - (bluke)
                             Israel must be allowed to defend itself.... - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                                 What are you trying to say? - (bluke) - (6)
                                     Please do not define - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                         You can say that about half the countries in the world - (bluke) - (1)
                                             Great, we're in agreement. -NT - (Simon_Jester)
                                     Here's a theory for you - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         you been reading harryharrison again? Pyrrus comes to mind -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Nope, Greg Palast's Armed Madhouse. Recommended. - (ben_tilly)
                         Step 1 would be to stop undermining them - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                             Not really - (bluke)
                 Re: Hezbollah was hitting Israel with rockets starting Wed - (systems) - (1)
                     Hard to say where the detailed truth lies. - (hnick)
             Note that CNN is currently showing... - (admin) - (2)
                 not with a favorable caption, I wot. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Favorable to whom? - (admin)
         Victory process, not peace process, needed in Middle East - (bluke)

No Javascript, No Java, No Flash, No Ads.
160 ms