IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How important is syncing?
I know, the answer is usually - very.

But, if you primarily need to be reminded of events, then perhaps you could just use the PDA independently of Outlook. That way the appointments entered in the PDA should stay there. Do the experiment: does syncing cause appointments previously entered in the PDA to be clobbered? If not, then entering all appointments through the PDA, not Outlook, would be the workaround.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Very important
I have a Data Link watch that synchs with Outlook (One way) and I need to store my appointments on the PC to back them up in case the PDA fails. Or if my 3 year old son figures out how to hit the reset button and clear the memory of the PDA. He already can hit the reset switch of my computer with an action figure from accross the room that he throws. When he grows up, I hope he tries out for the Rams as a quarterback. :)

When I enter an appointment in the DV1 PDA, it does not get entered into Outlook when I synch them up. The software says they are synching, it even counts Outlook addresses and appointments. It looks like it is working, yet does not work as advertised.

Grrr, I'll be saving my money up for a Palm/Visor as soon as I start earning a paycheck. Even a few dollars a week will get me one in a year or two.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     Royal Davinci DV1 Synch problems - (nking) - (4)
         take it back? - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
             Can't no receipt - (nking) - (2)
                 How important is syncing? - (Meerkat) - (1)
                     Very important - (nking)

You keep using that word, but I do not think that it means what you think it does.
54 ms