IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Even NPR?
New Pick up Armed Madhouse
Ask yourself how many of those stories ever appeared on NPR.

Yes, NPR is better than the rest. But it still isn't nearly as good as I want.

Cheers,
Ben
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
New Find a Pacifica radio station.
New Point
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
     Isreal forces move into Lebanon - (JayMehaffey) - (84)
         this action was predicted a week ago - (boxley)
         Re: Isreal forces move into Lebanon - (systems) - (81)
             And how does this make al-Jazeera less biased? - (admin) - (20)
                 Umm, Lives in Egypt, is a Sunni, has shown incredible - (broomberg)
                 Does this really matter? - (systems) - (5)
                     CNN is not the most popular news channel in the US. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Fox bias is much worse! -NT - (ChrisR)
                     No, you are biased. - (admin)
                     I enjoy your posts although I may disagree with you - (boxley) - (1)
                         Sure there can - (jake123)
                 FWIW, I'd be more inclined to think that CNN is biased... - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                     That's not what I asked. -NT - (admin) - (8)
                         Then adjust what I said - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                             Not to be cynical... - (hnick) - (6)
                                 ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                 I agree with that - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                     Even NPR? -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                         Pick up Armed Madhouse - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             Find a Pacifica radio station. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Point -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     CNN says Israel is fighting a 2 front war - (andread) - (2)
                         you mean they are shooting rockets at themselves? - (boxley)
                         Really? - (Arkadiy)
             I know some Israelis who... - (andread)
             Hezbollah was hitting Israel with rockets starting Wed - (Arkadiy) - (55)
                 Problems with that - (drewk) - (2)
                     Real chem/bio weapons are really bad - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                         They are as deadly as nukes - (ben_tilly)
                 How would Israel know when they won? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Re: How would Israel know when they won? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         War on Hesbollah - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Now that I had a few days to - (Arkadiy)
                 If there can be no winner? - (ChrisR) - (45)
                     Israel's aim is the following - (bluke) - (2)
                         Messages via force are rather hard to control - (ChrisR)
                         Won't work - (broomberg)
                     This is exactly why standard approach is misguided - (bluke) - (41)
                         I agree with the assessment of the problem. - (ChrisR) - (38)
                             What would you suggest? - (bluke) - (29)
                                 Disagree. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                     You have to understand the reasons here - (bluke) - (27)
                                         They're hardly comparable situations. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                             In addition, - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Re: In addition, - (bluke)
                                                 No thats not the fact - (bepatient)
                                             That is easy for you to say - (bluke) - (22)
                                                 Where are people actually dying from this? - (jake123) - (21)
                                                     so no deaths in Israel, whatju smokin? -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                                         Look at the numbers - (jake123) - (9)
                                                             Parallels - (drewk)
                                                             not saying they are doing the right thing but ignoring the - (boxley)
                                                             The answer is very simple - (bluke) - (6)
                                                                 Re: The answer is very simple - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                     Are you prepared to commit suicide? - (bluke) - (4)
                                                                         No, when did I say that? - (jake123) - (3)
                                                                             When they did not exist? - (bluke) - (2)
                                                                                 A whole bunch of people in Lebanon that didn't care before - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                     Jake...relax. - (Simon_Jester)
                                                     Are you blind deaf and dumb? - (bluke) - (9)
                                                         How many civilians has Israel killed in the last fifty years - (jake123) - (8)
                                                             how many civilians has Canada killed in the last 50 years - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Nice red herring box - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                     April 28th 2006 is HISTORY? WTF - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Not resolving here - (jake123)
                                                             What does that have to do with anything? - (bluke) - (2)
                                                                 You severely underestimate Hezbollah's goals. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     You are right about Hezbollah goals - (bluke)
                                                             Proportion and number of civilian deaths - (bluke)
                             Israel must be allowed to defend itself.... - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                                 What are you trying to say? - (bluke) - (6)
                                     Please do not define - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                         You can say that about half the countries in the world - (bluke) - (1)
                                             Great, we're in agreement. -NT - (Simon_Jester)
                                     Here's a theory for you - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         you been reading harryharrison again? Pyrrus comes to mind -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Nope, Greg Palast's Armed Madhouse. Recommended. - (ben_tilly)
                         Step 1 would be to stop undermining them - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                             Not really - (bluke)
                 Re: Hezbollah was hitting Israel with rockets starting Wed - (systems) - (1)
                     Hard to say where the detailed truth lies. - (hnick)
             Note that CNN is currently showing... - (admin) - (2)
                 not with a favorable caption, I wot. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Favorable to whom? - (admin)
         Victory process, not peace process, needed in Middle East - (bluke)

Little fluffy clouds.
80 ms