IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 32 fluid ounces is about 0.02313 Firkins. HTH. >:-)
New Then a Firkin per fortnight necessitates
37+ containers of sugar water per day of the '32 oz' persuasion (ounces are used in countries unable to multiply or divide by 10, easily).

I suspect that this amount.. might do approximately what it does to light metals: corrode, erode the pipes.. and might even explain the new popular disease here: diabetes (?)

Ashton
your Firkin moderator for tonight.
New 32 oz is about 2 pounds.
Then take those 2 pounds and turn them into Kilograms by whatever "magic math" formula it takes to do so. ~2.2 pounds per Kilogram, so almost 1 full Kilogram, over a Kilogram if they gt a refill.

Also I had forgotten that soda uses CO2 to get the fizz in it. Even the water has traces of CO2 in it, carbonated water, because they use it to mix with the syrup to make soda. Sometimes if the machine isn't set up properly, there are traces of CO2 in the water they give. Litely carbonated water.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New But the 2 pounds of the water part are transient! :)
Alex

"Of course, you realize this means war." -B. Bunny
New A little secret about McDonald's and other fast food joints:
The soda is their biggest rip-off, it is mostly water and most likely costs them only pennies to pump it into a cup. But they can charge $1USD or more for it. US Soda is like US Beer, very light and mostly water. :)

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     McDonald's made me fat! - (nking) - (17)
         Why would drinking more add to someone's weight problems? - (CRConrad) - (16)
             Soda Pop -NT - (altmann) - (2)
                 Then don't drink soda, Pop! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Re: Then don't drink soda, Pop! - (wharris2)
             But there is in sugar water - (nking) - (10)
                 Hint: Then DON'T FRICKING DRINK *sugar* water, Brainiac! - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     32 fluid ounces is about 0.02313 Firkins. HTH. >:-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         Then a Firkin per fortnight necessitates - (Ashton)
                         32 oz is about 2 pounds. - (nking) - (2)
                             But the 2 pounds of the water part are transient! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 A little secret about McDonald's and other fast food joints: - (nking)
                     I don't, dear Christian, - (nking) - (3)
                         Then it wasn't you I was calling "Brainiac", but... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Just don't call me late to dinner. :) - (nking)
                         This was a duplicate posting; please disregard -NT - (CRConrad)
             Norm's 32 oz. Coke == 373 calories (from sugars). - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 I recently calculated the following. 100 C/day = 9 lb/year. - (Another Scott)

Don't touch that button!
50 ms