1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What's insane about that?
I've done similar.

Cheers,
Ben
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
New Mainly that it was a worknight.
Also, have you done it in LA yet? Taking a five mile walk in New York is a bit different than on the West Coast - we have speed bumps higher than what people on the east coast call "mountains".
Hurt me if you must, but let the duckie go!
New how many mountains in long beach ummm, none?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Point.
I'm referring to Seattle, though, in my case. We're a perfect example in where not to place a city.
New decent harbor, lots of fish timber and hides
perfect place for a city, all the trash blows downhill and the rain washes crapaud into the bay.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New It's a great place for a TOWN.
For a city?

Well, we have this problem. If you want to go east, you run into Lake Washington, if you go west, you run into Puget Sound. That means that development bottlenecks to the north and south, and mass transit just doesn't like all the hills in our city.

If you wanted to cripple Seattle, you'd have to take out two bridges. Nobody (well, nobody from North Seattle, which is where the white collar workers all live, except for the ones commuting from the eastside, who are just fucking insane) could get to work for weeks.
New How does Victoria compare?
I've also taken my share of hikes. Just for fun.

But doing it on a work night is silly. Though you're single, so there is nobody at home to drill that point in to you.

Cheers,
Ben
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
New I once had a colleague who walked from home to work.
This was about 12 kms. He did it during some holidays because he was bored.

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
     Living up to my 'nick. - (inthane-chan) - (8)
         What's insane about that? - (ben_tilly) - (7)
             Mainly that it was a worknight. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                 how many mountains in long beach ummm, none? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Point. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         decent harbor, lots of fish timber and hides - (boxley) - (1)
                             It's a great place for a TOWN. - (inthane-chan)
                 How does Victoria compare? - (ben_tilly)
             I once had a colleague who walked from home to work. - (static)

Where's my rapid fire?
96 ms