IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did you like it?
Jack was dreamy. Will was dreamy. Elizabeth was stunning. I could do with less slime and more witty banter, though. I think I liked the first one better. Not the I'm complaining. Best verbal exchange:

Elizabeth : There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing.
Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Words to live by. Savvy?
New Also my favorite line
And I did enjoy it. Thought it was visually well done, even moreso that the first one.

Storywise though, it did suffer some from "part 2-itis" and also was a bit slower than the first, which is probably due to the fact that they were making 2 and 3 at the same time...so it slowed the movie down some.

Still, the character Johnny Depp created as Capt Jack is fabulous. I simply enjoy watching him in that character...and I don't even think he's particularly dreamy.

One fun thing happened though. While I thought most theaters had gone digital, this one was still showing film...and ours broke during the "hiring" scene right before Norrington's interview..so we had a 20 minute intermission :-)

It was the classic break, melt shot. Pure movie magic:-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Local network showed the first one last night.
It was at least as good as I remembered it. Johnny Depp makes Captain Jack Sparrow very very memorable - I daresay he even upstaged Geoffry Rush.

Unfortunately, I'd seen Kiera Knightly recently in Bend It Like Beckham, so I couldn't appreciate her in The Curse Of The Black Pearl as well as I did the first time I saw it.

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
     Did you like it? - (bionerd) - (2)
         Also my favorite line - (bepatient)
         Local network showed the first one last night. - (static)

We're sorry. Your LRPD has been back-ordered, and will ship when stocks have been replenished.
148 ms