IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I had to vacuum...
the dust and foam that was clogging the Hole Flow. The hole clogging therfore was forcing Electron Flow in the reverse direction. Which was building up Electro Motive Force that was just sitting there with many Joules of Potential. Current was experiencing impedance at a very high frquency, resulting in a high-tension I2R loss. Revolting developments through the step-up was not helping, so I used a buck-boost to even the amount out. 1 Phase had passed and I was still experiencing another 2 phases, but they were 120 Degrees out, each (yeow HOT!)

But, I was able to experiment with Super-position and therefore I am able to hold off the Farad Decay for a fare a day which could make it electrolytic sensitive and polarized one way or the other.

(Yeah Ashton... bet you never thought of THAT!)

--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New Damn, Greg - diddn know ya wrote fer
Audio Perfectionist\ufffd Mags, too !?

I suspected all along that the trouble was in your speaker wires - nothing less than OFHC 4/0s will do --

Oh and, for that vaunted stability: at least 100 Kg of granite for the base. There are some hints [link|http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/walker4/sota.html| here].

(Since upgrading, my log-off, Captain! We're Losing Power in the Warp Engines!! has never sounded more like Scotty.) Besides, this is a natural addition to your er $18K Gargantuan Gamester's Gigaflop thingie.. You 'tard, You!

Nice to hear yer gettin with the Program; next - a phlogiston-free Apache Zapotec Server ;^>

Save the 6-Dimensional Save-phase Space from the String People!
     Yummmmmm ... z is snappy now - (drewk) - (4)
         See Administration. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Hmm, maybe it *is* my sarcasm emitter on the blink -NT - (drewk)
         I had to vacuum... - (folkert) - (1)
             Damn, Greg - diddn know ya wrote fer - (Ashton)

*nog*
55 ms