IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Run! Get out... Nah, just laugh.
This would be 'Run! Get out while you can!' material except no one's trying to make it law. Thought I'd never write that phrase anymore.

I assume Fox has become point-and-laugh entertainment, like Pat Robertson, Ann Coulter and Victoria Beckham.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Wish that last were even ~~so
But, throughout my tenure - there has always been a persistent strain (some say plurality) of dedicated Know-nothings; their megaphones have been raised order/magnitude to stentorian levels by the same transistors as make our screeds possible. Many of these could not name one entry in the 'Bill of Rights', let alone explain one. Defend? - hardly: sneer-at.

Add-in the utter humo(u)rlessness of many: nope, these folks Love Authority - long as it's Their Authority. Fox be their Gospel, never 'amusing'. The Sceptered Isle has its share of these; I trust still not so huge a one (?)

No 'melting pot' here - of cha cha "tolerance for diverse valuez" cha: nope, only armed compounds, in stasis / usually not actively shooting. Until things get tough, next. I expect no singalongs in the Underground in these parts, just continued but nastier turf wars, enhanced via the beloved hi-tech gunnery that is Everywhere.

Oh well, anything for excitement: our motto.

A.

Fox host suggest government censor office - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
         Der Furher would be proud! Sieg Heil the Neocons! -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
             Edward R. Murrow is spinning in his grave! -NT - (imqwerky)
         Run! Get out... Nah, just laugh. - (warmachine) - (1)
             Wish that last were even ~~so - (Ashton)

A base libel on toxic waste dumps everywhere.
30 ms