IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New For about five seconds ...
... I was thinking, "What the fuck have you been smoking?" Then you got more obvious.

I still think the biggest problem is that the only way this system can possibly work is if all the pieces work flawlessly, and none of the "good guys" are intentionally subverting the system for their own aims.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Companies sticking to standards: SQL anyone?
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New DPM
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
Expand Edited by warmachine June 23, 2006, 05:42:24 PM EDT
     It's contagious - (drewk) - (30)
         Trusted applications - (warmachine) - (29)
             For about five seconds ... - (drewk) - (2)
                 Companies sticking to standards: SQL anyone? -NT - (warmachine)
                 DPM -NT - (warmachine)
             You see no technical problem because you're an idiot - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                 Your sarcasm detector is broken. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     D'oh -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     Severely. - (admin) - (1)
                         I'm tired. It happens. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 Emulators and SDKs only run trusted, signed code... - (warmachine) - (15)
                     He wasn't being sarcastic! - (broomberg) - (14)
                         He was too! -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             He's doing it very deadpan if he is -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 Well, Duh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Peter's right. Americans don't get sarcasm. - (admin) - (3)
                             So we need a sarcasm compiler - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                                 And, of course, you'll submit it to the OS vendor... -NT - (jb4)
                         Course I was being sarcastic! - (warmachine) - (6)
                             Don't forget Homeland Security. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Send it to InfoWorld when you're done. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 No thanks. Anyone is free to steal my scenario. -NT - (warmachine)
                             Now you *are* smoking something - (drewk) - (2)
                                 "Surprise Attack" covered this. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Time to rename CIA to CDA - (drewk)
                 Make it part of the compile process. -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                     Like what Kernigan did with his self fixing compiler? - (folkert) - (2)
                         Nope - (broomberg) - (1)
                             Wonderful idea! - (ben_tilly)
                 <muntz>Ha ha</muntz> -NT - (pwhysall)

G'day, mate, throw another Mozart on the harpsichord!
79 ms