IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New falls apart upon inspection
having worked for both the FAA and Airline servicing companies as well as meeting a lot of disgruntled pissed off mechanics that have watched their wages plummet I dont think it could happen.

Also pilots are very snot and hardnosed and will walk around and kick the tires of a plane. They would notice any mods to anything on the wing and refuse to fly such an animal. A Unionized FAA person would then toss an inspection, these folks HATE the government PASSIONATELY since the reagan years and would ground any aircraft so modified and defy Shrub himself and start inspecting whole fleets with a call to a friendly media outlet or several dozen.
my 2 cents,
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Hey, I didn't say I believed it
Just that it was a great story.
New I caught that, just wanted to make sure others did as well
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Great conspiracy story - (broomberg) - (9)
         falls apart upon inspection - (boxley) - (2)
             Hey, I didn't say I believed it - (broomberg) - (1)
                 I caught that, just wanted to make sure others did as well -NT - (boxley)
         Yeah well.. - (Ashton)
         Just another variation of the urban legend - (imqwerky) - (3)
             chunks of lavoratory wastes do fall from the sky -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 For example... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Holy Frozen Crap, Batman! -NT - (imqwerky)
         you want a good one, check this out - (boxley)

Safety is our first concern! Actually, meat is our first concern, safety is second.
63 ms