IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Who needs a BeePCam...
...all we need is an MP3 recording of the car conversation within the Crazy Train. Should be more than entertaining....
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Blasphemer!
1. And in the Days of the Rod, thus it was spake:

2. For I am the Rod thy God, and I am a jealous Rod.

3. An it come to pass, whilst thou dost travel to Mine ceremony of worship, bringeth thou libations, and sustenance, and Lemurs, and swag. And I shall say it is Good.

4. Bringeth also thine instrument of scribing, and thy foolscap, and thy stable platform upon which to writ. And I shall say it is Good.

5. And whilst thou dost travel in thy conveyances to Mine ceremony of worship, know that the LRPD shall speak, and through thee, Mine imperfect vessels, wilt be spake the Words, and the Phrases, and the Pithy Quotes. Ye, verily.

6. An it come to pass, when the Words, and the Phrases, and the Pithy Quotes have been spoken anon, shall thou then writeth the Words, and the Phrases, and the Pithy Quotes on thy foolscap, with thine instrument of scribing, using thy stable platform upon which to writ. And I shall say it is Good.

7. Know ye this, as I am a jealous Rod, do not cause to be recorded, or remembered, or otherwise known the Words, and the Phrases, and the Pithy Quotes, without the knowing being that of the sacred Foolscap of Lore, or I shall be wroth in my jealousy, and smite thee with the Runs, and the Aztec Two Step, and other plagues, and improprieties, and embarrassments.

8. For it is the Words, and the Phrases, and the Pithy Quotes that shall bring thee forth out of the desert, and to the ceremony of worship, with thy Beer, and thy Wine, and thine hard Liquors of varying provenance for consumption around the Font of Poolish Behavior, and lo! thine acquaintances shall read, and wonder, and be amazed, for the Wisdom shall be revealed.

9. Ramen.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New That's a keeper (new thread)
Created as new thread #259671 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=259671|That's a keeper]
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     Crazy Train lunch menu requests? - (drewk) - (24)
         Go with the cold cuts - (bionerd) - (5)
             Any reason not to rely on cell phones? -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                 No. I just found CB's to be more amusing -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                     And if I had one I'd use it - (drewk) - (2)
                         Fully extended, it's only 14 feet. ;-) - (n3jja) - (1)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
         And as long as we're making and taking requests - (bionerd) - (16)
             Only if I can wear my stretchy pants. -NT - (admin) - (15)
                 And Greg can't -NT - (drewk) - (7)
                     why would greg want to wear admin's strechy pants? - (boxley) - (6)
                         Some things I do not want to know -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         Uh.... because they're stretchy...? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                             And fun! -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Well, *that* goes without saying. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                     Apparently not -NT - (drewk)
                         Sometimes you wear stretchy pants, just for fun. - (folkert)
                 Ooohhh, you have a deal!! - (bionerd) - (6)
                     I'll have a poultice for your eyes ready when U get 2 Beep's -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                         And a big old drink! - (bionerd) - (4)
                             :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                 Who needs a BeePCam... - (jb4) - (2)
                                     Blasphemer! - (admin) - (1)
                                         That's a keeper (new thread) - (drewk)
         When I said, nothing Green... I meant - (folkert)

The natural enemy of the tightrope walker is the common bee.
96 ms