IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dunno about that Ash but these guys work fighting
wilderness fires in the summer, fish commercially, and in general living is so much harder than most americans can conceive of. Thbey are probably glad to get the full time pay, combat allowance etc that they will hope lasts the family for a while If they survive. Also this is the most patriotic (although vote heavily democratic) folks in the nation, they will serve when asked. Native Americans tend that way when they are not shooting at government beaurocrats.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Some would say that...
shooting at government bureaucrats is a patriotic thing to do. ;-P

Cheers,
Ben
The great masses of people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. -- Adolf Hitler
New yep, defending America from terrorists since 1492 :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Some home folks get ready for Iraq Duty - (boxley) - (7)
         Sorry to hear that. - (Silverlock)
         What about.. - (Ashton) - (5)
             Ashton! (new thread) - (Meerkat)
             That would be the difference between volunteers and draftees - (inthane-chan)
             dunno about that Ash but these guys work fighting - (boxley) - (2)
                 Some would say that... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     yep, defending America from terrorists since 1492 :-) -NT - (boxley)

Filtering out the sesame seeds.
75 ms