Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Been there. done that
It matters.
It matters a LOT.
A few minutes of uncomfortableness, a few minutes
of "holy fucking shit, how the hell am I going to get through this",
and then, it washed away. Because BOTH of you matter.
She does, you do.

It is next to impossible to explain, but when it happens,
even if there is no further contact, the moment of acknowledgement
is one of the most important events in her life, and possibly yours.

Don't fuck it up.

It isn't that tough, and you can spend the rest of your life looking
back, saying, I did the best I could, it wasn't much, but at least
I tried.

You don't HAVE to be a rat basterd. You can look her in the
eye, give her a hug, and move on.

New Welcome you first time poster and fuck you.
Platitudes make my skin crawl. Congrats to you, crawling in effect. (It's not Norm is it?)

Lets be real. The Daddy with an attitude is a prick. Nuff said.

My advice to the prick, man up and talk to the kid. Leave the sperm receptacle out of it.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New Fuck you too, dear friend.
SilverDon writes:
Lets be real. The Daddy with an attitude is a prick. Nuff said.
Whew, nice to know that I'm not the only guy here who gets that much.

My advice to the prick, man up and talk to the kid.
Exactly. Funny thing is, though, that that's all "beentheredonethat"[*] was saying, too.

Platitudes make my skin crawl. [...] Leave the sperm receptacle out of it.
And here, fuck you too very much, for three reasons:
  1. That "sperm receptacle" term is not only grossly misogynist, but also...
  2. ...becoming -- nay, already is -- a fricking platitude in itself. But above all,
  3. learn to read, fuckwit -- "beentheredonethat" didn't once mention the mother! The mentions of "she" in his/her/its post were obviously all referring to the daughter.

[*]: Who doesn't write even remotely like Norm, IMO.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New No he does not write like me
because he is not me. You may very well be the smartest man on this forum. I have a lot to learn from you.

I tried to get out, but they kept pulling me back in.

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New I told you I'll be back.
No it is not me. I am tired of being compared to others or accused of being others. At least I waited until marriage for sex, but then that is me. I have a happy mariage, a good wife, a good son, and I never fooled around.

While I have done some foolish things, being like the original poster was never anything I did.

Am I back for good after a two year absence? Maybe, because people here won't stop talking about me, or following me around the Internet. I might as well join back up and try to do better, stop multiple user accounts, and try to be responsible for my actions and behaviors so I don't end up like that original poster in this thread.

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

New You earned those comparisons.
And nobody is following you...your paranoia nothwithstanding.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Re: You earned those comparisons.
The comparisons are unjustified and untrue. Earned or not, they are fallacies.

New Unjustified and untrue?
In this, you categorically deny the proof that you posted here under multiple ids, unannounced.

You even posted under dual identities in your own forum...having conversations with yourself.

And in at least one of those other locations you opened, you openly threw accusations at members of this board and defamed others.

Continual denial of these facts will not go very far in your quest for forgiveness around here.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew<
New Re: Unjustified and untrue?
So that justifies a comparsion to a man who does not want to see or support his daughter and ex-girlfriend? Appeal to common belief, Ad Hominem, and Affirming the Consequent. I deny nothing of what I did in the past or present, I am just saying it is not the same as a suposided dead-beat dad and that is what makes the compaision untrue and unjust. The two are not the same, no matter what logic you use.

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
New That wasn't the reference
and if you actually would pay attention, you'd figure that out.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New I really don't want to see a response to this item...
...but if you really must know:

a). The original poster is not a deadbeat: He made decisions that would be counter to my choice on the particular subject, but it is totally unfair to characterize the person as a deadbeat (in the financial sense).

b). You were never compared to this person. Your name was brought out in relation to someone who was actually criticizing the OP. The comparison was to someone who uses a pseudonym to post one or two times - not a comment on the contents of the post, but rather the tactics of the post.

c). As for the wiki question, I've no idea which particular wiki you are talking about (there are a gazillion of them on the intarweb)? If it's iwethey, I do vaguely recall that Admin was upset at someone for fucking with the pages. But Scott reset them at the time back to the original. Wikis are community property, and any individual's judgement is supplanted by the long term maintainers of the wiki.

New Just a suggestion...
...but if'n I were you... I'd steer clear of the flame forum for a while...

Just a thought...
New Re: Just a suggestion...
Yikes, you are correct. Thanks for the suggestion.

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
New motherfucker do you even read these posts?
OB profanity in subject. Look at the poster's style pretty obvious who it is.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Why yes, shit-for-brains, yes I do.
The "it's not Norm..." comment was an aside on the drive-by style of posting, not the content.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
     After 15 years, you haven't figured it out? - (ratbastard) - (59)
         You'd have my sympathies except for the nickname. -NT - (warmachine) - (7)
             The nickname was chosen for a reason. - (ratbastard) - (6)
                 You're not a ratbastard - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     If he feels that ratbastard is a good description - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         He assumed the females would judge him - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             Correct. Thank you. -NT - (ratbastard)
                             I'm not judging him either - (Nightowl)
                 The wisest men choose their own direction... - (warmachine)
         Certainly sounds like a learning experience... - (hnick)
         What, 15 years ago YOU hadn't figured out... - (CRConrad) - (18)
             Dr. Condom has been known to fail on ocassion, Fuckwit. -NT - (ratbastard) - (2)
                 On occasion??? - (hnick) - (1)
                     Note that that's not a one-time failure rate - (ben_tilly)
             I can see that you've been through sex miseducation - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                 No, you disgustingly smug little fuckwit, you THINK you can. - (CRConrad) - (13)
                     Let me run some statistics - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                         Not to use the Mark Twain (or Disraeli) line, these stats... - (CRConrad) - (11)
                             Since you seem to be slow on comprehension - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                 There you go again... No, I'm not. YOU, OTOH, definitely are - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                     I began a complete response to this - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                         That might be true - (jake123) - (7)
                                             He shouldn't, but I'm not surprised if he does -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                 That doesn't change the fact that he's still punishing the - (jake123) - (5)
                                                     Agreed, but emotions are not logical - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                         You sound like Mr. Spock -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             /me raises an eyebrow - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 Fascinating..... -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                     Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor! Not a Greenblood! -NT - (folkert)
         Mr Ratbastard, fine last paragraph, excellent note -NT - (boxley)
         Life's like that sometimes. Thanks for posting. -NT - (Another Scott)
         One nit - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             Re: One nit - (imqwerky)
             Re: One nit - (ratbastard) - (1)
                 Then that should be a relief to her -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Let's turn this dupe into an ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         You're not getting off the hook so easy with me. - (bionerd) - (3)
             Nature vs. nurture - (drewk) - (1)
                 No, Laura's got a point - (ben_tilly)
             On the other hand... - (Another Scott)
         And now, the version I will probably send. - (ratbastard) - (16)
             /me likes, short and to the point -NT - (boxley)
             Been there. done that - (beentheredonethat) - (14)
                 Welcome you first time poster and fuck you. - (Silverlock) - (13)
                     Fuck you too, dear friend. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         No he does not write like me - (orion)
                     I told you I'll be back. - (orion) - (8)
                         You earned those comparisons. - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Re: You earned those comparisons. - (orion) - (4)
                                 Unjustified and untrue? - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Re: Unjustified and untrue? - (orion) - (2)
                                         That wasn't the reference - (bepatient)
                                         I really don't want to see a response to this item... - (ChrisR)
                         Just a suggestion... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Re: Just a suggestion... - (orion)
                     motherfucker do you even read these posts? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Why yes, shit-for-brains, yes I do. - (Silverlock)
         Holy Shit.. let me guess: you 'program' stuff. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Welcome back! and your closure remark is good advice -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ditto that! It's good to see you, Ashton! - (Nightowl)

I'm trying to figure out what the proportion of "friendliness" to "menace" is in that post.
89 ms