IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mr Moffitt game 7 end of 1st period
not a goal nor a penalty shot. Player was not on puck but ref lost sight. Agree with the call, how about you?
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New That was a hard one!
not a goal nor a penalty shot. Player was not on puck but ref lost sight. Agree with the call, how about you?

It looked like a goal, but then the Oiler player reached in and batted it under him or something. Even the NHL guy upstairs thinks it should have been a penalty shot.

I'm still not sure, and we saw it from almost every angle they could show it from.

Bu man, what an exciting first period!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Beginning of 2nd period! Carolina scored!
Now it's 2-0 WHOO HOO!

This is a heart pumping game to watch!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Carolina Wins the Cup 3-1 !!
Ward was outstanding in goal, man I couldn't believe some of his saves! He got the Con Smythe Trophy!

The whole team just pulled together like I've never seen before, and swarmed everywhere!

The Oilers played a really great game too!

Wow! Just WOW!

I have a friend in NC who will be so happy tonight. He's been down so this couldn't have happened at a better time!

Brenda

New Man, I've been busy. And yes I agreed with the call.
I *hate* that Carolina won the Cup, but I heard a rumor that Pronger asked for a trade right after the playoffs. What a horse's ass. I wonder if game 7 had gone differently if it would have made any difference to him? I doubt it.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Mr Moffitt game 7 end of 1st period - (boxley) - (4)
         That was a hard one! - (Nightowl) - (2)
             Beginning of 2nd period! Carolina scored! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 Carolina Wins the Cup 3-1 !! - (Nightowl)
         Man, I've been busy. And yes I agreed with the call. - (mmoffitt)

"Lord Vetinari won't stop at sarcasm. He might use" -- Colon swallowed -- "irony."
50 ms