IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So Mikey, you still sour on hockey? dang fine series
At this point I dont care who wins, there is a game 7 Im not done watching hockey yet. One thing I notice, Take a freakin shot already!! both teams are guilty of giving up a freak bounce off a defender for a maybe round the corners and lose possesion. No one lost games by taking shots on the goal.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New No kidding! I can't wait till Monday night!
And maybe this time my family will NOT interrupt the game! ;)

Well, I can hope!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New After a brief reprise, I am. ;0(
Game 7 did it to me. But, hell, you know me. I said I wasn't ever going to watch the NHL again if Tampa Bay won and look at me. I can't help it. I need a 13 Steps program or something. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     So Mikey, you still sour on hockey? dang fine series - (boxley) - (2)
         No kidding! I can't wait till Monday night! - (Nightowl)
         After a brief reprise, I am. ;0( - (mmoffitt)

What?!? They don't trust you with their knobs?!?
32 ms