IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good point but...
it would be in my carryon luggage. That generally doesn't go through smell tests. And if it did, I'd be present to explain what they were. Hopefully security nimrods can recognize the difference in shape of leaves.

Acceptable level of risk. I'm still willing to do it.

Cheers,
Ben
The great masses of people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. -- Adolf Hitler
New You sicko. You just want to be cavity searched.
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New You're a more trusting man than I. Call if you need bail.
New Don't do it
We will NOT be picking you up if you have a DEA tail.
New Do people seriously believe that...
bay leaves would cause the DEA to think that I am carrying drugs? I won't do it then, but that level of paranoid idiocy is depressing.

Cheers,
Ben
The great masses of people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. -- Adolf Hitler
New not the DEA but chunky bawb the TA defenseman
who is convinced that you may be carrying uncured maryjueana and delay your flight to check then abuse you terribly for making a fool of him. However, if you print a label marked Prime Organic Bay Beaves $62.25 and adhere it to the bag, someone at the airport might cover the cost of your beer at the bash.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Will anyone want any bay leaves? - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
         Ohhh, yeah! - (folkert)
         Lo, I am Andrew. Giver of Bay Leaves. -NT - (imqwerky)
         Should I pick some up? - (ben_tilly) - (8)
             You might want to be careful with that - (hnick) - (7)
                 Good points. Unfortunately. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Good point but... - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                     You sicko. You just want to be cavity searched. -NT - (imqwerky)
                     You're a more trusting man than I. Call if you need bail. -NT - (hnick)
                     Don't do it - (broomberg) - (2)
                         Do people seriously believe that... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             not the DEA but chunky bawb the TA defenseman - (boxley)

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
87 ms